Is It Normal for my Gynecomastia procedure? - São Paulo, Brazil

Hi doc's, i've taken a gynecomastia procedure...

i've taken a gynecomastia procedure exactly 29 days ago.

Was extracted the glands and with a liposuction a big amount of fat.

The surgeon put a drain near my axils during 5 days. Around the 10 day after the procedure my nipples ( that since the procedure became very black) start to peel off, showing a live pink surface. After 5 more day's a hard scab have been setted. Those scabs was gone last week.

At this moment i have started the linfatic massage( 3 sessions so far, of a total of 10), and these photos show my status today. I'm a little concerned with my right nipple that show some kind of folding.

I'm using a compressive vest, and will use it for 2 more weeks.

I have some fibrosis too, the area near the folding is hardened .

Is that normal? Will my nipple stretch again in some time or should i need a revision?

Thanks so much!

Bruno

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.  Give this some healing time before you come to any final conclusions.   Try massaging the scar areas with either vitamin E of Bio oil.  Using a firm circular massage will really help.

Let me know how you are doing..
Thanks Kilmer! i'll be patient and follow your hints! see you later! bye

photo 36 days after

Hello everybody, there goes another photo, now with 36 days post-op. The pucker still high. My Doctor tell me to be patient, to massage the area during shower, increase the frequency of linfatic drainage with ultrassom. I'm optimistic, lets see how it evolutes. thanks!!
Dr. Deodato