Hysterectomy with Tummy Tuck - Rye, NY

I'm a petite woman who has always been thin....

I'm a petite woman who has always been thin. After having twins at 42, I was left with a sagging belly. Exercise did not help. When I was told I required a hysterectomy, I found out I could have both surgeries performed at the same time and I felt it was a win/win situation for me. I am very happy with the outcome.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I had a full hysterectomy with a tummy tuck (which Dr Suzman performed) that I am extremely pleased with. Dr Suzman's bedside manner was caring. He spent time explaining everything before and after. His office staff was very courteous as well. I would highly recommend his services.

Welcome!

Wow those are two pretty major operations done together.  But it's great you could get them over with together.  How did your recovery go and how long ago was all of this done?

I had my surgery on 8/8/2011, so still recovering. I've had no real problems other than a stomach virus (throwing up, diarrhea) the week after surgery which was rough. I have 5 year old twins which kept me busy the last few weeks and left me extremely tired at the end of the day. My biggest complaint is not being able to sleep very well since I have to sleep on my back (normally I sleep on my stomach).

The back sleeping is the worst ever!  I hated that part most and could hardly wait until I could at least roll to my side.  It takes a while but you will get there.

Hang in there and keep us up to date on how you are doing.