Facial Rejuvenation with Chin Implant -Rye, NY

I was tired of looking so tired. I wanted a more...

I was tired of looking so tired. I wanted a more youthful appearance to match the energy I felt inside. The facial rejuvenation did just the trick. I feel as if I look ten years younger. The chin implant was a procedure I'd wanted done for a very long time, but was apprehensive. Dr. Suzman put my mind at ease by answering all of my questions clearly and even providing very specific statistics to allow me to assess my own level of risk. My look change has been striking, yet subtle.

Peers raving about his work too

I have since seen two different surgeons for consultation on an issue that Dr. Suzman doesn't treat. Both of them were board certified in plastic surgery. Both of them had outstanding credentials. I explained in my consultations that I had just had facial surgery two months ago. Both were really impressed with the work done, complimenting it repeatedly. So, it's not only his patients raving about Dr. Suzman. His peers are impressed too!
New York Plastic Surgeon

The chin implant was a procedure I'd wanted done long ago, but was apprehensive about it. Dr. Suzman put me at ease by providing clear statistics regarding my specific concerns. This is a talented surgeon with high ethics. A great manner. Excellent skill. Top notch.

Thanks for sharing! We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize your transformation.