Amazing Transformation - Quicklift and Eye Brow Lift! - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

My experience and story, where to start!! I 1st...

My experience and story, where to start!! I 1st met Dominic a couple of months ago through a mutual friend, I had been thinking about surgery for a couple of years but did not have the courage to take the chance that I would get the right results.
Right from the time I met Dominic I felt totally at ease, he has so much passion and confidence about his procedures. I read up as much as I could about Quicklifts and knew that this was definitely the way to go for me. Dominic explained everything in detail about the procedure so I was left in no doubt about what to expect. He has an amazing approach, he is kind attentive and thoroughly professional in every aspect, he made me feel special!! Without embarrassing him I hope, he is a lovely guy and he made the decision easy.
In am now 7 days down then line and cannot believe the difference, friends have already said I look 15 years younger. I feel amazing and its given me so much confidence, I actually look the same outside as I feel inside.
Please feel free to ask to see my photos, I am Lesley and I am 61, going on 45!!

If you are thinking of a procedure, then take this as the best thing you will ever do and my recommendation is to visit Dominic and you will see what I mean.

Thanks Dominic and all his staff, you have made me extremely happy!!

Lesley x
Thank you for reviewing your surgery and experience Lesley, I am sure your review will be invaluable to others considering their options for facial cosmetic surgery. I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience at the Chilston Clinic exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. You look fantastic! Kind regards Dominic

Lesley pictures of day one after quicklift

Hi! Can you please share more photos? Mahalo!

Thank you for sharing and including your photo. Your results are wonderful!

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Truly amazing skills and a wonderful person. Clinic is beautiful and all staff are really lovely. If your considering cosmetic surgery then you must go to Dominic, you will have no regrets.