Uplift - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

I have looked on websites for years about...

I have looked on websites for years about facelifts but always felt scared about surgery. When I saw that you could have a local anaesthetic and no hospital stay I became really interested. I did not want to be put out completely so I was aware of what was going on all the time. I didn't feel any pain and was reassured all the way through the procedure.
Thank you for reviewing your experience with me and your kind comments Pauline. I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and with this in mind, I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. You already look fantastic! Kind regards Dominic

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Facelift community.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with Dominic was so informative and relaxed and he took away all my previous fears about having a facelift. I had my stiches out yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I honestly believe I could not have found a more caring surgeon than Dominic. So to all those ladies (and men) who are really scared about surgery, you will be amazed at the results.