Fantasic Results and a Great Guy Too! - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

I have had botox on many occasions across my...

I have had botox on many occasions across my forehead and between my eyebroews. Every result is exactly the same which is what you want with botox. The overall result is that my skin looks smoth with lines and wrinkles minimised and i am unable to frown. Dominic gets the dose just right; so it is effective but looks natural at the same time, and does not look too 'frozen'.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Through my Mum. Dominic is friendly and personable and i conpletely trust him to inject my face!

Its good that you have been happy with your consistent results. Did it take a few times of trying different doses/techniques before you found exactly what you liked?

To be honest no, as far as I know I have had the same dose each time. I did say originally I didn't want to look 'frozen' so wanted some movement and that's exactly what I got :-)

That is awesome, can't beat that!! I would love it if you would continue to provide updates to you review, even if its just to say you did the same treatment and it worked the same. As the years go by it will be interesting to hear from people who have been doing this consistently and see what changes, if any, need to be made.