Juvederm Lip Augmentation - Round Rock, TX

I received juvederm lip augmentation 2 weeks ago. ...

I received juvederm lip augmentation 2 weeks ago. First, it was the most painful procedure I have ever had. I had topical anesthesia that the doctor left on my mouth for only 5 minutes before she began the procedure. I have since learned that the anesthesia needed to sit for 30 minutes to work properly. My results are far from good. My lip lip is crooked, with one side being much larger and fuller than the other. The doctor noticed this when she finished the procedure, but said it was completely normal for one side of the mouth to swell more than the other. The doctor was not gentle by any means and poked the needle into my top lip way too many times. I was told that I would have bruising and swelling for 10 days. That is one area that was correct. I was severely bruised all over my lips and they were huge when I left. I did not want to be seen in public for almost a complete week because of how awful my lips looked. I have consulted with another surgeon that has told me that this is not normal at all. The trauma was caused by poor technique by the doctor. Overall, I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone. I felt like she just wanted to hurry me in, get my money, and rush me out the door. I did not even receive any instructions of what to do after my procedure.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Ouch that sounds so painful.  Would you be willing to post a pic of your lips so we can see the crookedness?  I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted, will you go to that other doctor you mentioned to try and achieve some symmetry?