ClearCorrect and my Crowding - Round Rock, TX

This is my first time doing any Ortho. I was...

This is my first time doing any Ortho. I was surprised when they added the engages but they aren't even noticeable! Initially the aligners were a bit uncomfortable, and with each new tray there's a little discomfort but it goes away in about a day. Most people tell me "I didn't even know you had braces on!" Some people noticed though who had worn aligners before. They're easy to keep track of and clean and I've never lost one. I have about 3 sets left, so 9 weeks left in treatment, and I can't wait to see the final results (although I can already see definite changes!)

Congratulations on being so close to finished with your treatment!  Is your picture a before pic?  I'd be super interested to see a picture that shows your engagers, to compare with what the Invisalign ones look like.  How many aligners did you have in all, by the way?  And what did you use to clean your aligners?
I get new aligners every 3 weeks and I've had these for a year and 5 months...so it's been quite a few pairs. Not sure of the exact amount. I just toss them when I am done with them. This is definitely my before picture! I should have a final one soon. My top teeth are already straight, but the bottom teeth were in much worse shape. The engagers are the same color as my teeth. The only person that has noticed them is a friend of mine that works for an orthodontist. I clean my aligners with denture cleaner tablet every day while I eat breakfast. Sometimes, I will use a toothbrush to give them a decent scrub. The tablets do the trick really well.
Oh, so the aligners aren't labeled?  Someone else said their aligners were labeled 1a, 1b, etc., and I was wondering if that was usual or just her dentist :)

Thanks again!
Dr. kevin Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes and his staff are awesome. My whole family has been coming since the office first opened and we always receive excellent care. I refer friends and acquaintances and highly recommend this office and staff.