exspected a better result - Round Rock, TX

My eye brows were interfering with my vision,...

My eye brows were interfering with my vision, needed to be raised. Result, still painfull, the overall feeling is that of a clamp across my forehead.The scar is more than visable,and does not fit well.Still see indentations of the stiches. nearly five months. Prior to surgery, I informed surgeon,nurses,and surgery staff I get very nauseated after surgery. All I was given was a sea sick pill. I threw-up for ten hours after surgery. I was sent out of the hospital still very sick. This was a horible exspearance, that still hurts and has a poor appearence. I made a bad choice to do the surgery but I did not desearve the pain nor the poor results. I will have to another surgeon see if the scare can be repaird.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

First did not listen when I told her I got sick after surgery. DR PIKE ststed she hide the scar in a wrinkle in my forehead. It is not even close to hid.I will probly have the scar re-done.The Doctor did not hounor my last post op appt.Her receptinest said I was out of the 90 day post op. time limit which i had pre-paid. they made the appt. not me.Aso had drove 160 mile round trip for this apptment. I did not see the the DR.