Soo Happy with my Results! - Round Rock, TX

Hello Ladies! I am 5'6 140lbs and 4 months post OP...

Hello Ladies! I am 5'6 140lbs and 4 months post OP for a Breast Augmentation. I deployed for a year and spent the entire time researching PS across the country. Ultimately, I always found my way back to Synergy Plastic Surgery and was dying to have Dr. Kerr perform my procedure! I had little to no breast tissue so after trying on various sizes and discussing what I was truly looking for with Mrs. Voasta (a sweetheart, who you can talk to like a girlfriend about your options) , I opted for 450CC HP Silicone under the muscle because it gave me the "larger than average" but not "obviously fake" look I wanted. I wasnt nervous but I kept in mind my sister's horror tale of her breast augmentation being more painful than having children and ultimately felt like being hit by a bus. My experience couldnt have been further from that! The day of the surgery I showed up in my comfy button up PJs (crucial since you cant lift your arms above your head after surgery) and the enitre process was seemless. The anesthesia put me to sleep and I woke up on the drive home with a hambuger in my hand. My chest was wrapped in gauze and bandage wrap. My roommates and boyfriend took care of me for the following week. They kept strict track of my medications and followed exactly the guidance Dr. Kerr gave us (the pain medication leaves you a bit unaware of time so I recommend someone else administer your medication). Staying on schedule kept me pain free and feeling fine during the entire recovery. After the first week I was completely ready to get back to life as usual. I did have a hard time for the first few weeks lifting up my arms or using my arms to lift my body. Also I wasnt able to sleep on my stomach for a few weeks. However, the time passed quickly and within a month or two you should have no problems. By two months my breasts were looking fabulous but were still a little firm, I continued to do my massages everyday, to this day even, to make sure they softened up. I am now at month four and they are really soft and feel so soft and natural (they even bounce!!). I am so proud of them and feel like I look amazing!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr had amazing reviews and after a year of researching PSs, I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted him and only him to perform my procedure. My first consultation with him was very comfortable and he did an excellent job explaining what I should expect and how his methods take every precaution to avoid Capsular Contracture. I had full faith in his proven skills and was not let down! He did an amazing job, my results are natural, soft, and without complications.

Your boobies look amazing. Dr Kerr definitely does an amazing job on boobies.
I love your results! We are about the same height and weight, and that is about the same size of implant I'm planning on. The only difference is I'm planning on mod plus profile. I'm getting my new girls in 6 days and can't wait! Hoping my results will look as amazing as yours!
I'm going for 450 cc HP. I hope you keep posting pictures as it definitely helps to see!!
Wow such a big difference! They are beautiful:). . What size did u end up post op?
Super gorgeous results!!!
Hi, your results look great. I'm about the same height and thinking of going with the same 450cc hp silicone. Looking forward to more of your updates. Thanks!