My New Girls - Round Rock, TX

Not sure if I am happy with the size I am 5'2 and...

not sure if I am happy with the size
I am 5'2 and 99lb, chest size 30 but PS measured me with 32A, i'm very pettie, we discussed the size is 350cc silicone under muscle, my right breast is smaller than left, I thought my PS going to put at least 375 on Right and 350 on Left...but ended up with 350 on Right and 300 on Left...PS say that the max she can put in as my pocket is too small.
anyone out there is similar to my stat? I'm only 3 day pos and so desperate right now for seeing so small...

now i dont know how mine will turn out

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Hi cloud09, can I ask if the hospital sent you a separate bill after your surgery apart from what you initially paid?
Put some pics up. I m 32 a and I want 350 cc
It's ok,I understand.Thank you any way.I hope you have a easy recovery!!!
Can you please post some pictures?
I would love to but I'm not too comfortable postin in public...I know I'm quite chicken bout this :-) I don't know how to measure the size but I measured like this: width 7cm height 6 cm of the breast.tthe gap between breast is 1 cm. I need to find some time when I'm not busy with the kids to measure it right. Probably have to by vs for sized
Thank you everyone for ur reponse, glad to hear there are ladies in same stat. I'm only 5 days post...pray for the best. Yes first week was very bad as I was depress...recovery was so tough that I cried feeling regret. When cant do anything around the house felt very useless....but getting better today...good luck to those in recovery and those soon...
Believe me,you will be so happy with your size.My PS told me to go between 300-400 cc,I was so stupid to go 400cc,which brings me to 425 cc,loosing some under the mussels .I am now almost 3 months post op mad I am thinking to go smaller,I am huge and not happy.Good luck!!!
We have very similar stats. I am almost 5'2" but I am about 103-105lbs. I am very petite and have a narrow chest as well. I was a 32a/ b before surgery. My doctor also used 350cc on right and 300cc on left with a mod + on right and high profile on left. I love my results so far. At Victoria's secret I fit into a 32 d and did. I don't think I would have liked them if they were any bigger. I am still dropping so I know that they will keep changing over the next few months. I am 1 month and 9 days post op. I think you will love your results. My doc said I couldn't have gone any bigger without increasing the risk of complications.
I think you'll love the size after they drop and fluff! I'm a little bigger than you. 5.4" and 106 lbs I'm a small 34 b My surgery is next Friday and I want to be a medium, full c. He said we will do around 300ccs! So we shall see!
Thanks and good luck!
              sorry your unhappy with your augumentation size! ive been there and i can sympathize with you! hopefully when they fluff out and dop yours will get bigger for you! hugs!
Just be patient,you will be happy.I went 425 cc and I think they are huge on me(5,7-120).happy healing and keep me posted!!!
Im sure it will be better once the swelling goes down...from what you said your ps said..if she would have gone bigger you wouldve ended up with capsular contracture...happy healing...depression is normal