Happy - Round Rock, TX

My experience and procedure were flawless. I went...

My experience and procedure were flawless. I went in on a Thursday morning and though a little nervous and anxious, came out of surgery well. I was groggy at first but after about an hour, seem back to my old self! I left there with a friend, we went and grabbed lunch and headed home. I couldn't believe how wonderful I felt, my friend was surprised too. Needless to say the hospital medication hadn't worn off yet so when I woke up from a nap, I was in horrible pain! Thursday evening to Friday morning was the worst of it. After that pain was minimal and I just slept on and off from Thursday to Saturday afternoon. I was out having dinner that night and off to church on Sunday! I only had to take the pain meds for three days. Everyone that knows I had it done, are pleasantly surprised at how natural it looks and for though's who find out, said they never would have guessed! It has been 2 1/2 months since my surgery and I am so happy with the results. It has taken some time to get used to my new body but I feel so good about it now. I feel like a woman, a sexy, beautiful woman at that. Thank you Dr. Kerr!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr was extremely professional from the moment I met him. At my first visit we sat in his office and discussed why I was there and what my expectations were. I appreciated not having to sit in a cold room half dressed on a table to discuss that! He really seemed to listen and understand what I wanted. I didn't feel pressure about what size I should go, he completely left it up to me offering some suggestions based on other cases's. The nurse was helpful as well and I never felt uncomfortable. I have never met Dr. Kerr's wife but just the fact that they practice together, gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling! After my initial consult, I was never hounded to schedule. When I was ready the staff was very accommodating and I was able to schedule exactly when I needed to for my work and kid schedule. I was able to make my appointment and have the surgery within 4 weeks which was awesome! After my surgery, Dr. Kerr called later that day to check on me and was very sweet and understanding at my next day post opt visit. My results are great and I couldn't be happier. I feel like Dr. Kerr gave me exactly what I was looking for and exactly what I asked for. Everything looks and feel natural! The best part of all, Dr. Kerr wears cowboy boots with his scrubs, you kind of have to trust a man in cowboy boots....I'm just saying!

Thanks for the review! Glad you had a great experience. We'd love to see some before and after pictures.