26 Year Old, 5'3, 405cc Silicone Implants - Round Rock, TX

When my breasts stopped growing at 18 I thought...

When my breasts stopped growing at 18 I thought that was it, I was stuck with what I had and my self esteem was at a minimum. I never thought I would be here today with only being nearly 3 weeks post op and feeling like I am able to fill out like the woman I had always wanted to be. From the start of picking up a phone Dr.Kerr and his staff were always prompt and made me feel like an important individual, not another "client". Consultation was easy and helped me decide what results I wanted with thanks to Vlasta! Procedure went well and I was greeted and checked up on afterwards with the upmost care. It's not the scary, painful, worry full procedure people have in mind, it's a chance to enhance and I don't know anyone better to take that chance with than Dr.Kerr and his staff at Synergy Plastic Surgery :) Thank you!!!!!
Congratulations! Glad you are happy with your results and your doctor. Have you been bra shopping yet? ;)
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Kerr listened to what look I wanted to achieve then helped me choosing the right and best way to get there. Procedure went so well, before and after all thanks to Dr.Kerr. I can't imagine recommending anyone else for this procedure! helped me to have the confidence and enhanced beauty to my body that I have only dreamt of.