Breast Augmentation - Round Rock, TX

I had an amazing experience before/during/after my...

I had an amazing experience before/during/after my procedure. I felt comfortable and informed before surgery, the procedure itself took about 2 hours, and I woke up from anesthesia feeling great. The post-op care has been outstanding. I had no pain, just slight tenderness for the first 48 hours. My results are amazing and I love my new shape. I was a 32B and now wear a 32DD. I got silicone 425cc, high profile, and they feel great. I was afraid they would feel firm, but I am very happy that they feel like natural breasts.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr and his staff are five star quality! I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire him as my surgeon. He is easy to talk to, relates the information in a manner that is easy to understand and comprehend. Every time I visit his office, his entire staff is wonderful and always helpful. His credentials are very impressive, and it shows in his work, and the pride he takes in his practice.

Congratulations! Have you had fun purchasing new bras and swimsuits? Just curious as to how your friends and family reacted to your procedure? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

yep! the gels do feel natural!
Congratulations