Botox is the Most Amazing Thing Ever! - Round Rock, TX

So after kidney/liver failure due to an allergy to...

So after kidney/liver failure due to an allergy to tylenol and 20 years of smoking I needed a pick me up for the lines on my forehead. Luckily due to an obsession with making my own creams and sunscreens it was not that bad. I got 44 units, 20 in my glabella, 4 on my chin (I have dystonia so my muscles pull there), 10 on my forehead, and 10 on my crows feet. Its only been 72 hours and my lines are practically erased. I can not wait to see in 4 more days.
I would show pictures but my camera resolution is too poor to even show lines or no lines.

My gosh, so sorry to hear you had liver failure. I'm sure that was a scary experience to say the least.

So glad to hear you like the results of your botox. Were you concerned at all that your body might not tolerate it well?

Nancy at Belizamedspa

I went to Belizamedspa because I had two friends recommend Nancy. She is not a Doctor and I forget her title, but due to my friend's recommendations I went for it. She took her time, she did not have to answer too many questions since I get botox in my back and neck for Dystonia. She did take her time, she was gentle, and she scheduled a follow up.