Botox is the Most Amazing Thing Ever! - Round Rock, TX

So after kidney/liver failure due to an allergy to...

So after kidney/liver failure due to an allergy to tylenol and 20 years of smoking I needed a pick me up for the lines on my forehead. Luckily due to an obsession with making my own creams and sunscreens it was not that bad. I got 44 units, 20 in my glabella, 4 on my chin (I have dystonia so my muscles pull there), 10 on my forehead, and 10 on my crows feet. Its only been 72 hours and my lines are practically erased. I can not wait to see in 4 more days.
I would show pictures but my camera resolution is too poor to even show lines or no lines.

Nancy at Belizamedspa

I went to Belizamedspa because I had two friends recommend Nancy. She is not a Doctor and I forget her title, but due to my friend's recommendations I went for it. She took her time, she did not have to answer too many questions since I get botox in my back and neck for Dystonia. She did take her time, she was gentle, and she scheduled a follow up.

My gosh, so sorry to hear you had liver failure. I'm sure that was a scary experience to say the least.

So glad to hear you like the results of your botox. Were you concerned at all that your body might not tolerate it well?