Age 19, Breast Augmentation, Satisfied! - Round Rock, TX

I have always been self-conscious about the size...

I have always been self-conscious about the size of my chest. Throughout high school and college I had to watch all of my friends develop while I stayed a mere 32AA! I was tired of wearing bras that "add two cup sizes" and searching for swimsuits that wouldn't show off my flat chest. I am so glad a decided to undergo a breast augmentation. My incisions haven't completely healed yet (it's been about two months) but my breasts look great! I am 5'4", 105lbs, and between a 32B/C. I LOVE THEM! I feel so much more confident about myself it's ridiculous.

Two months post-op

Forgot to include this!

I have saline implants, 275cc filled to 300cc. In a bra with minimal padding I wear a 32B and in a push up bra I wear a 32C.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

After months of searching for a trustworthy surgeon, I found Dr. Kerr had promising reviews. I went in for my free consultation and the friendly staff made me feel completely comfortable. Although I had planned to meet with other surgeons as well, I felt no need after my consultation with Dr. Kerr! I had my breast augmentation done about two months after meeting with him. The entire process was fast and easy. He was quick to respond to my e-mails and encouraged me to call him any time I had questions. If you ever consider him for a cosmetic surgery, TRUST HIM! He cares about your satisfaction just as much as you do. I will definitely be using Dr.Kerr in the future!

Wow u look great!! How many ccs did u get?
Sorry, I should have included that! 275cc saline implants filled to 300cc
Thankss. Post more pics? :)
Waiting on the before and after pictures, as soon as I get them I'll post! (:
Yay:) thanks
Sounds like you chose the perfect size for your petite body frame. Congratulations! Did you have some help the first few days of your recovery? Did you toss out all your padded bras yet?! Keep us updated as you continue to heal!
I rested in bed for about two-three days and then I felt fine, quick recovery. I still have my padded bras, can't force myself throw them out just yet because they were so pricey, ha!
Glad your recovery was smooth. You're not alone in feeling guilty about getting rid of the pricey padded bras. I just read another woman's review who mentioned she sold hers online!