Age 19, Breast Augmentation, Satisfied! - Round Rock, TX

I have always been self-conscious about the size...

I have always been self-conscious about the size of my chest. Throughout high school and college I had to watch all of my friends develop while I stayed a mere 32AA! I was tired of wearing bras that "add two cup sizes" and searching for swimsuits that wouldn't show off my flat chest. I am so glad a decided to undergo a breast augmentation. My incisions haven't completely healed yet (it's been about two months) but my breasts look great! I am 5'4", 105lbs, and between a 32B/C. I LOVE THEM! I feel so much more confident about myself it's ridiculous.

Two months post-op

Forgot to include this!

I have saline implants, 275cc filled to 300cc. In a bra with minimal padding I wear a 32B and in a push up bra I wear a 32C.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

After months of searching for a trustworthy surgeon, I found Dr. Kerr had promising reviews. I went in for my free consultation and the friendly staff made me feel completely comfortable. Although I had planned to meet with other surgeons as well, I felt no need after my consultation with Dr. Kerr! I had my breast augmentation done about two months after meeting with him. The entire process was fast and easy. He was quick to respond to my e-mails and encouraged me to call him any time I had questions. If you ever consider him for a cosmetic surgery, TRUST HIM! He cares about your satisfaction just as much as you do. I will definitely be using Dr.Kerr in the future!