42, Rhinoplasty...Bye Bye Big Nose :) - Round Rock, TX

I'm so happy with the results and its not even at...

I'm so happy with the results and its not even at its final shape. When I signed up for the procedure, I was confident and ready. However, as the date came closer and closer, I got nervous and unsure. I was worried I won't like the end result and I was also afraid I wouldn't be able to breathe (through my nose) days after surgery. So, I talked to Dr. Kerr. He was so helpful. He did not pressure me to do the surgery. He even said if I want, I can take a few days and decide; either way, he will support me. He also said the surgery I am having should not stop me from breathing. He was right, of course. I was able to breathe through my nose the whole time. The only true discomfort I had was when I accidently hit my nose. Besides that, no real issues. I went back to work 3 weeks after surgery. No one could tell I had a rhinoplasty, but they did keep asking if I lost weight :) My close friends that knew, said "your eyes look bigger and your face looks longer".
Thank you for sharing! I notice you wear glasses. Has that been a problem since getting your rhinoplasty?
Congrats, so glad you are happy with your results! Please keep us posted with progress photos.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr and the whole office personal are completely professional and caring. They are knowledgeable and forthcoming. Dr. Kerr is patient and easy to talk to. He is always available to talk to. He was even on vacation and called me back when I had a question. He truly cares about how you feel and your goals.