Round 2

Well, last Fridy, Jan 18th I had my 2nd fraxel...

Well, last Fridy, Jan 18th I had my 2nd fraxel treatment. Again, from 1 - 10, 10 being the most painful...I gave it a 3. I am a bit more swollen this time around, however I have not been faithful icing....:( I was very happy with the results of the first time, and it has been 4 months since my first treatment. I asked them to take pretreatment pictures for this second time around so that I could compare to the first pictures. I may post them when I get them if I indeed see good results.

Updated on Jul 18, 2008
Hi again, Well, I just had my third treatment one week ago today, and I am definately pleased with the results! They had told me that I needed 5, but I had read that the results wouldn't be real noticable until after the 3rd treatment. And they were right. It's not that I didn't notice improvements each time, but I am really pleased this time!! The acne scarring in my cheeks have really smoothed out! I have to say that it was a bit more painful this time, as they were more aggressive, but very tolerable for me. I believe it has been worth it for me! I do not have the skin damage spotting that I see in many women and men my age. (54) I attribute this to the Obagi products and the fraxel treatments. I am pleased! :)