Worst Decision of my Life. Visibly Deformed for Life - Roswell, GA

I had an irregularity from a previous surgery.

I had an irregularity from a previous surgery.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I had a revision done on my abdomen (smartlipo). Since my procedure I have seen 1/2 dozen plastic surgeon's to correct the irregularities that occurred after Dr. Howard's procedure. I can no longer wear a bikini, ever again. I can not have a tummy tuck due to my lack of available skin and fat. I have been told by some of the best in the business (LA - Dr. Stoker/NY-Dr. Sid Coleman) that only fat grafting is going to give me a slight chance of improvement. It will cost me around $20,000-$30,000 and there are no guarantees. They both told me he took out way to much fat, went into my dermis and from a scale of 1-10 on irregularities I am an 8/9. It is sad because I am in my early 40's and I have a good figure otherwise but will be wearing a tankini for the rest of my life because of the results. I would never recommend Dr. Howard and his in office/awake procedure is not pleasant. Do your research!

7 months after my original post & a return visit to show you my devastating results & now 2 years later............you can unfortunately not help me & I would never let you touch me again. Me & Tara Reid....same same! So Sad!!!! I am still being told by my legal counsel that I have a solid case to recoup my money & receive restitution. I have abdominal issues beyond belief because of the scar tissue. Forget physically what I look like but how I feel only magnifies my daily regret.
We are tremendously sorry to hear of this and encourage you to contact our office for further discussion. Our patients' safety and satisfaction are always our primary focus and we want to help in any fashion possible.