I Have Never Felt Younger...... - Roslyn Heights, NY

To improve my looks and build self confidence...

To improve my looks and build self confidence.

I was referred to Dr. F's office by a family friend who's been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I had just turned 50, and was in the processes of getting a divorce and was feeling depressed about my aging looks. Dr. F examined me and for the first time in my life I found out I have rosacea. I was sent home with cream and a precription but more importantly I was given information on various treatments available to treat this condition, namely the v-beam. After researching the procedure I immediately made an appointment with his office.

great to see you had good results. how was the downtime for you?

Hi Amity, I've also discovered I have Rosacea and am planning on getting V-beam.  It sounds like your treatment has gone well, yet I noticed you said it was "Not worth it".  Was that a mistake?  You can edit your review to change that.

Oh no Eric, it was completely worth it....I feel like a new person. I'm also new to the computer world didn't realize I pushed a button saying "it wasn't worth it" because it was. I am so happy with the results
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

I had the procedure a little over 4 now and I am thrilled with the results.....I'm even dating again!