I Have Never Felt Younger...... - Roslyn Heights, NY

To improve my looks and build self confidence...

To improve my looks and build self confidence.

I was referred to Dr. F's office by a family friend who's been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I had just turned 50, and was in the processes of getting a divorce and was feeling depressed about my aging looks. Dr. F examined me and for the first time in my life I found out I have rosacea. I was sent home with cream and a precription but more importantly I was given information on various treatments available to treat this condition, namely the v-beam. After researching the procedure I immediately made an appointment with his office.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

I had the procedure a little over 4 now and I am thrilled with the results.....I'm even dating again!

great to see you had good results. how was the downtime for you?

Hi Amity, I've also discovered I have Rosacea and am planning on getting V-beam.  It sounds like your treatment has gone well, yet I noticed you said it was "Not worth it".  Was that a mistake?  You can edit your review to change that.

Oh no Eric, it was completely worth it....I feel like a new person. I'm also new to the computer world didn't realize I pushed a button saying "it wasn't worth it" because it was. I am so happy with the results

Hi Amity,

Welcome to the community. I'm so glad everything turned out so well for you. Did you have any pain of downtime from your procedure? How is the Rosacea? Thank you for the review. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

I have had minor discomfort but no pain and I'm thrilled with the results. Thanks for asking. Are you too a patient of Dr. Fox's?