Don't Do It - Roseville, CA

It will permanently change the look of your face....

It will permanently change the look of your face. And not necessarily in a way that you would like. If you have a thinner, fine-boned face, and the esthetician/nurse/doctor is telling you it would give you a "nice lift", kind of like a mini face lift, BEWARE. They are in the business to make money, and if you are not happy with the results, you probably will not get your money back. It made my eyes look sunken and my face look gaunt. Absolutely terrible.

Unique Balance Secret Ravine

Hard sell on the radiesse, when she knew I was VERY hesitant about it. I definitely regret it.

Hey Britt, Radiesse is not a hyaluronic acid, hyalurindase does not dissolve Radiesse, infact nothing does. They can treat with steriods and in severe cases surgically remove it, but there is no shot to dissolve it.

Hi BG,

That is great info for the community. Unfortunate for Carmichael, but good. Thanks for the useful info.

-Britt

I did talk to the esthetician. She kept saying it looked great and didn't see anything wrong with it. I told her I hated it, and she basically said it was all in my head. Not in those exact words, but that's what she was conveying. She didn't mention Hyaluronidase.

Hmm, you might want to go see someone else, like a different dermatologist, maybe someone highly recommended. Hyaluronidase dissolves fillers. It's maybe something to check out. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

Hi Carmichael,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. That's no fun what you are dealing with. Did you go back and ask your doctor what happened? The good news is it's not permanent. However, if you can't stand it, have you considered having Hyaluronidase to dissolve it? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,