Rhinoplasty - Roseville, MI

The day before the surgery I was soo scared. I...

The day before the surgery I was soo scared. I went to the doctors the day before surgery and cried to him.i really wanted to have it done.

Its been like three days since surgery.My nose looks scary bt the doc said thats normal and will look scary for a little bit.I guess hes right and its too early to say anything yet. I read on other peoples postings here that it gets better over time.The hardest part is dealing with the anathesia. I had to vomit at the hospital even after given nausea meds. I vomited out all blood cuz i swallowed blood during the surgery. I came home that day and threw up twice. The doc had me switch to other meds.

The first night be prepared to be up every 10 mins. You wil be sooo thirsty. As the night passes it gets better. Every night after that is better. I guess you get used to breathing out of ur mouth.

I will post later after having the aplint off. I really hope it turns out nice I have always wanted this too.Good luck to people out there

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

The staff is friendly and wont pressuize you. The doctor was honest with me. He told me he cant give me someone elses nose. He gave me realistic answers. He even has flowers sent for his patients the second day.He will call even on weekends to check on you.