Made the Right Decision - Roseville, MI

I'm 22 years old and after breastfeeding 2 little...

I'm 22 years old and after breastfeeding 2 little ones my breasts shrank, dropped, and became unrecognizable to their former selves. I decided it was time to do something about it when I got to the point of being completely uncomfortable being naked in front of my husband. I decided upon an areola reduction with slight lift (circumareolar lift) without implants and I couldn't be happier with my decision, I can't wait until I'm finished healing! Adding before pictures soon!
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

A perfectionist which is a necessity in his line of work. My husband and I both are very happy that we chose Dr. Kayser. I feel very comfortable talking to him and he is very professional and well mannered.

They look amazing and at only 1 day po !! Very tidy work. U must be so pleased :)
You look pretty good for only 1 day post-op. I hope you r doing well? Love to hear how you are doing now? although I don't know what your breast looked like before, they are pretty nice now, not too big and not too small, just perfect.. i wish i could say the same for myself. I just recently had my 375cc silicone implants removed and i don't have very much breast tissue left. although its too soon to decision, I might consider a breast lift in the future. before my implants, i was very small (34A), saggy and no fullness at all in my upper poles of my breast. i never had large breast but with my first pregnancy my breast got so large (34C/D) and stretched out in a short time period. that it left my breast small, saggy, and lifeless. that is when i considered a breast implants but as it turned out, the implants were ill fitted and cause a lot of arm and breast pain. To make a long story short, i had them removed. I just hope when i recover from this explantation, i can accept myself for what God gave me.

Congratulations! You did all this and without implants...good for you. I think you're looking great! You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll heal and the scars will be barely visible. Looking forward to your pre op photos. Happy healing!

Your results look pretty good so far. Just wonder do you have any before pictures and what is your cup size?