24y Old 2kids (2&4y) - Roseville, MI

I always went back and fourth with the decision to...

I always went back and fourth with the decision to have breast augmentation because i was so nervous hearing about all the negatives that could go wrong, online and in magazines. Thanks to the reviews for image by design it led me to Dr. Kaysers office and hopefully my review can help someone else have a equally wonderful experience as me. Ever since the first call I never felt pressured to under go surgery but more so comforted and it confirmed my decision on doing this surgery for me. After meeting Dr. Kayser I genuinely felt he cared about the best interest for me individually and not like i was just another number. He gave his honest opinion and I trusted him completely. I couldn't be more happier with my experience and if asked the day after surgery, till now, a year later id still say id do it again in a heart beat (not many people would say that). I had my surgery on a friday, saturday I removed my bandage, showered and was up and about with a 2&4y old. I took one over the counter motrin the day after and returned to work Monday. No brusing, no swelling, I looked like a million bucks with no more then feeling alittle sore similar to the feeling of feeling engorged with milk.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon