Not Happy with Results - Roseville, CA

The procedure it self was not painful and I did...

The procedure it self was not painful and I did not feel pain once I woke up. I think the worst part was sleeping and having to sleep with my mouth open for a week. Also wearing the cast on nose for 2 weeks was not very convenient but not painful at all. It was also a little hard to adjust to being a back sleeper.
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and staff were great when it comes to manners and politeness. Every one in the office was really friendly. However, I am very displeased with my nose work. When I look at it, all I can say is.... better then it was..... However, it is very asymmetrical and bumpy.. Not what I would consider professional. I even had one of my gals who did not know about my surgery ask me if I ever thought about it. I will definitely need a revision once I am able to.

I appreciate you sharing your experience!

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your results. Hopefully, you can find a Rhinoplasty Specialist or FACIAL Plastic Surgeon with lots of experience and happy (actual) patients that can help you achieve what you wanted in the first place. Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks for the input. Where did you find your PS. And did you have to get a revision or was it just a one time surgery?
I didn't know enough about the plastic surgery industry or the procedure(s) and trusted my surgeon who turned out to be a very poor choice. I only wanted tip refinement but ended up with someone else's nose and its ruined my looks, self-esteem, etc. I hope to get a revision when I save enough money. Although it kills me to see myself looking like this, I plan on being much more selective than I was the first time.