30 yo, no kids but could not get rid of pooch with diet & exercise. // Dr. Leonardo Rasi at Elite Body Sculpture, Roseville, CA

I seen their advertisement in the Sacramento...

I seen their advertisement in the Sacramento Magazine and l looked them up online. They had a natural breast augmentation procedure that really interested me. They remove fat from unwanted areas and transfer the fat to your breast. I have always said, I wish there was that kind of technology and apparently there is! Who wouldn't want to get rid of your problem areas and have larger breasts that was your own fat?!! Also, they advertised their patent technology, Airsculpt Laser Liposculpture that promised no needles, stitches, scalpel or general anesthesia and quick recovery time. So, I emailed the given email and I received a reply back a few days later from the patient coordinator from the Roseville office, Jennifer. I corresponded with her over the next few weeks. I asked a lot of questions and she answered them promptly. She never pressured me into a consultation. I just took my time, until I was ready to schedule one.

I had my consult on a Saturday. The office staff was friendly and the consult itself was straight to the point. Dr. Rasi was honest and professional. Since I have not had children yet, he told me my breasts weren't done growing and he could only transfer so much fat into it because my skin has not yet stretched. It'll be a really subtle look and it was up to me if I wanted to do it. Next, I had my financial consult with Jennifer. It had a breakdown of the services offered. Again, there was no pressure to schedule anything. She handed me the price sheet and said to just contact them, if I was interested. I took it home and thought about it for a week. I decided not to do the fat transfer but I still wanted to do the full abdominal airsculpt lipo. I'm a petite girl (5'1"/124lbs) but I carry all my weight in my stomach. I have a spare tire, that no matter what I did...it just wouldn't go away. I have NEVER been able to wear a bikini and feel comfortable in it. I always wore a tank over it. I scheduled my surgery date with Jennifer. I just paid a deposit to secure the date. I also did everything by email. I never once had to pick up the phone and speak to someone in the office.

My procedure date was 7/25/2014. I came in, they had me change, take a urine test, I took a cocktail of pills and waited for them to kick it. I was awake during the whole procedure. The actual incisions just felt like a little rubber band snapping onto my skin. The most discomfort I felt was the numbing process and when the Dr. was near my ribs. I cringed at parts from the discomfort and the Dr. always paid attention to my facial expressions and would ask if I was ok and would give me more numbing, if needed. It didn't hurt, just a really unusual sensation of something moving inside me. The procedure seemed pretty quick, not exactly sure how long I was on the table for. They covered my incisions area with pads and put a compression garment on me. I was able to get up and walk out on my own. My BF and I went and picked up my prescriptions and pretty much slept for the rest of the day because the pain meds made me sleepy.

I woke up the next day feeling sore but was able to move about my day as normal. I did not need to take the pain meds prescribed to me. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle. After 48 hours, I was able to shower. I did feel discomfort once I had to take the compression garment off and had to shower. When the water hit my incision areas, it did cause a stinging sensation. I couldn't wait to get the garment back on. The next time I showered, I covered the incision areas with water proof bandaids..that helped tremendously! That was probably the most pain throughout the whole process, so just a stinging feeling. I was still a little swollen and only had a little bruising after the 48 hours. I went right back to work on Monday. I would say it was on my 4th day post op, where I felt 90%. I am now 5 days post op and I am in love with my results. I would totally do it all over again and it was totally worth the money. They delivered on everything they promised! I can't wait to enjoy the rest of the summer in bikinis!

Thanks Elite Body Sculpture!
Dr. Rasi

Dr. Leonardo Rasi was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend!

I also went to Dr.Rasi! I am on day 8 now.. U look great! Looks like i have more swelling than you on day four. Hope we both shrink some more lol
Awww, that's so great. Just make sure you take your prescriptions as followed and the compression garment. It really helped with my swelling. Happy recovery!
I am all done w my prescription pills. They told me after 2weeks i dont have to wear my garment. Did u keep wearing it? I asked if i wore it past the 2weeks of it would help with my results they said no.
you look amazing! he did a great job.
Thank you!
Congrats! I saw he video on Dr rollins at Elite in Sac. Your results look fabulous,like a 2 month post after lipo.
Thank you! Yes, their Beverly Hills office works on a lot of celebs. The recovery process has been really easy. I highly recommend to people. They cost a little bit more but I didn't mind paying extra for the no scalpel, stitches and really quick recovery time. I was going about my day the following day.
That's amazing. I am lad you are Happy with your results so far. It kinda looks like smart-lipo though.
I can't imagine what you will look like in 6months. :0)
I'm sure it is similar to smart lipo but I like the results that Airsculpt has had on people. I can't wait to see either!
I would definitely like to try it though.
Thanks for telling me about her
Yeah,sure no problem :)
i had an awesome experience with dr rollins in the beverly hills office....great bunch of people
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Keep us posted on your continued recovery.  Are you still wearing a compression garment?  I think your results look amazing, congrats.
Thanks Jill81! I only have one week left of the compression garment. I'm exactly one week post op and I'm feeling great. Still waiting for my incisions to heal and my stomach feels like I did a ton of ab workouts but other then that...that's it. My Dr. said I'm still slightly swollen and it will still go but I feel like my waist and stomach has shrank so much already!
Hey I'm n sac as we'll do u know how much they charge just to put fat n ur breasts
It's an additional 5k for the fat transfer.