So Glad I Did It! - Roseville, CA

I didn't like looking in the mirror and seeing...

I didn't like looking in the mirror and seeing a woman who looked older than I felt. I had seen the infomercials on TV, and talked my husband into going in to a consultation at LSL and we both signed up. I signed up for upper and lower eyelids in addition to the neck with the LSL. I agree w/some others that a longer time after taking pre-surgery meds is needed, but I am happy with the results over-all. My complaints are minimal and would definitely do it over again! Of course there is scarring--it's surgery. But if they can fix it, they will. Doctors and assistants were great. Just make sure you take enough pre-surgery meds!

Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B did some corrective work because of the way the scars in front of my ears healed. My original doctor had gone and no, I was not informed--but I had no complaints and liked him a lot. I did not like the shots around the eyes! I cannot emphasize enough the meds preceding the surgery--I took 2 vicodin and 20mg valium--not enough! It might be for some, though.

Hi Janin,

Welcome to the LSL community. I'm really glad everything worked out so well for you. How long was your downtime. Thanks for the review and please keep the community updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

My downtime was about two weeks--a bit longer than my husband's who was back to work in about 10 days, but didn't have his eyes done. But I had no reason to hurry...