Dramatically Subtle Change - Roseville, CA

Done Nov 2010. So happy w/results, I realize now I...

Done Nov 2010. So happy w/results, I realize now I was in denial.Younger neck,jowls&dimple lines gone

This procedure was painful and did need some recovery time. Just make sure you read and follow the instructions given to you.

Who was Ur Dr. I'm going there tomorrow.
Everyone has a different tolerance for pain and I personally never had pain I would call it stinging and the ice and pain killers handled it very well.
It is surgery and I was weak for about7 or 8 days
It has been 3 and 1/2 weeks and I still sleep more but I feel great and look great.
I was back to work in 8 days with no visible signs of surgery I never bruised.
I took arnica starting 3 days before surgery and took about 6 a day for a week.
Dear Chico,
I'm so happy for you. You don't know how lucky you are to have gotten a good Dr. You look great!

Best Regards,
2trusting
Also, I'm glad to hear you state that the "procedure" really full fledged surgery, was painful. When I hear someone say they experienced no pain, I know they are lieing.
Once again, I'm glad for you.

2trusting
He/She seemed to have stayed close to the contours of your ear, but was your ear sutured in the lobe too? I can see the incision past your earlobe. Good to hear you are happy.Are you going to have the lazer too?
Personally, I think dimples are cute. I heard they have a procedure to give people dimples. :)
Anyway, good for you!!
Thank you. I see the difference in my cheeks: where my dimples turned to lines! Love having those lines gone. :-)

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your Lifestyle Lift experience. I can see quite a difference, especially in your neck. Congrats on your result!