Smartlipo on my Lower and Upper Abd

I had smartlipo on my lower and upper abd 5 days...

I had smartlipo on my lower and upper abd 5 days ago. I was having a hard time getting numbed and for me it was painful. I'm worried because when it was time for the doctor to suction the melted fat they were only able to suction 400 cc because I was in pain and felted the suction.

My question is the melted fat that wasn't suction out how do the body absorb the fat? and is it true that the body will decompose the fat thru urine and bowel movements? I look the same and I feel like I wasted my money. Any doctors out there please help me understand?

I see you're in Roseville - who was your doctor? I'm considering Smart Lipo and am in the Sac area so I am wondering where I should go. It's been a few months since your procedure, are you happy with the results now? Hope you check this often!
I went today for my follow up appointment and for my velashape. They said I lost about 3 inches on my lower belly but I can't see it. The velashape was a little uncomfortable but I tried to hang in. I have another veleshape appointment next week so we will see. All other velashape treatment will have to be purchase separately. I think they should continue doing the treatment til you get good results. I will keep you updated with my story.
Well, you can call the doctor or when you see him for follow up, ask him how much joules were given. Joule is measurement of energy given. Like height in inches and weight in lbs. In answer to your question about fat cell. The fat (in the form of triglycerides) is converted to free fatty acids (FFA's), water and glycerol. The FFA's are utilized in the body as energy or are reabsorbed by other cells, while water is utilized or excreted and glycerol is processed through natural metabolic functions. I hope that helps. Don't worry it will take 3-6 months and you will be in good shape. PS: 5 bags seems to be too much. Are you are big lady?
I'm 5 4 and weigh 200lbs. Well portion.
We usually give Demerol,a pain killer. Wait about 20 min. meanwhile marking, taking pictures etc. during that time.Then patient can not feel numbing medicine, which normally stings. When patient is numb, it is really painless laser and then painless liposuction. In your case it was not sucked out, but if laser was done right(enough joules were given) you will see the results, however it may take longer, since body has to get rid of destroyed fat cells. Do you know how many joules were given to you?
No, if you're talking about the iv bags it was close to five. How long does it take for the body to get rid of the melted fat in your body? Is it true that it can be passed by urine and bowel movements? Can you explain to me how this process work?