36 B to 34 DD - Roseville, CA

Sooo happy I decided to go through with this BA....

Sooo happy I decided to go through with this BA. I've been wanting Breast implants since I was 17. I was nrver happy with my non full B cup. It was on the border line between A cups to B cups. after giving birth to my son my breast gotten super saggy... I finally decided to go with the process in late Feb of this year. I was told by one of the assistants there remember after the swelling your breast will drop and it'll shrink a tab bit. So when I went for my pre op to get the measurements and cc's she started with 400ccs and worked up to 600ccs. The 600ccs mad me look super tiny waist down. Lol so I told her to take some out and I end up going with 575 CCS which brought my breast size to 34 DDs. So the day of my sx I went there with an empty stomach. Got there early morning went straight to the anesthesia room. Undressed and got my gown on with my hair net. Waited about 20 mins after the assistants came in went through everything with me then the guy comes in and says " you won't remember walking into the surgery room" within 5 seconds I was out cold. I remember waking up while I was getting the surgery done. But they told me to go back to sleep and next thing u know it I woke up in the recovery room cold ass shit. I felt a lot of pressure on my chest. I was wrapped like a mummy. I remember my bf looking at me while I was laying on the bed. He said you're so pale... And yes I was BC it was freezing so the lady gave an extra blanket to me. She went thru the after care with my bf. On the ride home my bf had to carefully drive slow while going on the bumps. I was still drowsy from the meds I remember walking up my apartment step by step slowly. Later on that night my stomach got really bloated and my bf was so worried he called my doctor after hour and left a message. He immediately called back and said its normal its BC I havent used the restroom. The first 2 days were a bit blurr. I slept on my back for about a good week. With the sports bra... It can get uncomfy. I went back to get my stitches removed I want to say a week later. Dr. Lee took pictures and they shown me how to massage it and all. After that I basically started buying bras but I still prefer my sport bras.. I still had slight swelling but it went down after a month later. No heavy lifting. And I didn't work out for a while. I was a gym freak before my sx. I did put on a few pounds. I have a follow up this sept. But overall I love my new babies. Next surgery will be a BBL. If any of you ladies are looking for a BBL partner by the end of next year 2015 with dr. Fisher in Miami lmk.

current

Roseville Plastic Surgeon

Super nice. Goes through all the procedure before and after. Great staff super friendly. Upbeat n very fast pasted. Really professional.