Rhinoplasty Done 12hours Ago. - Rome, Italy

Rhinoplasty, forhead lift and leg liposuction done...

Rhinoplasty, forhead lift and leg liposuction done 12 hours ago.
Rhinoplasty although at least until now not at all painful, the stuffed up feeling and continued bleeding is unpleasant. I have changed the "blood collecting" bottom plaster twice already and now it seems better. Simply I feel I cannot eat because I need to breathe instead and even drinking is not easy to get by without causing bleeding to start again ( but that has always been my healing even of a cat scratch!) and feeling a pressure build up towards my nose from inside almost pushing out the internal cottonwool.
I' m not sure if only cartilage or also bone was filed (without any visible stitches but through nostrils), but pain is at least until now a non issue/ no pain at all.
Breathing through my mouth is the only hard part.
Once granted his permission for privacy

Excellent. I came from France for him to do the op. He had been recommended by another doctor friend of mine that is perhaps number one in Italy in his own field. So I trust him blindly. After-care Follow up so far I cannot say...op was 11h ago but he gave me his mobile if I should need him before my Monday follow up.

I agree that the extreme "congestion" is the toughest part of this recovery. What about your nose did you not like?

My nose was pretty Jennifer Lopez-ish...but I really felt I needed some serious change in my life that a new hair colour would not satisfy. So I picked on the bones showing on the sides of my nose that would create a little hump in 2/3 profile. I mainly didn't like my profile so i also asked to file down a little my bridge. Next step I must still gather the courage for is the hardest one: braces to fix my teeth (those that made my plastic surgeon recommend only a very fine lowering of my nose bridge). I also hope after the rhinoplasty I'll feel more comfortable when wearing my glasses that always used to feel unbearable on my nose. Congestion finally over after yesterday's comtrol visit. What a lovely feeling being able to breathe! Bleeding almost stopped completely and I now only have the cast on my nose, bandages too were removed yesterday. Feeling good.