Back Where They Belong - Rome, GA

I always had great breasts with natural upper pole...

I always had great breasts with natural upper pole firmness . I didn't enjoy much else about my body because I was skinny as a rail. After two babies I sadly put all my cute little tops away , lacy bras chucked in the trash., as my nipples were constantly peeking and falling out when I bent over, sports bras became my thing. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted my old chest back,

Surgery Day
Things went smooth. There was no waiting. My anesthesiologist was there in a flash to help elevate the anxiety. Before I knew it it was over. I was in minimal pain . It was just very sore. I wanted to walk around. I did laundry and cleaned hour the next day that probably wasn't too smart. But I drily great with the pain pills. I'm spraying Lysol everywhere because I'm a germaholicand I'm takin vitamin C and Traumeel and Arnica religiously. My bandages come off on July 30! I can't want to start working on the scars !
Wow, I am so impressed with how quickly you are recovering. Sounds like things are going well. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
Thank you, Newmeagain. I can't believe how well it is going either! I even have complete feeling in both nipples. The bandages will come off on Wednesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will continue to heal nicely
I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well. Happy Healing!

Bandages off today!!!!!

I can't believe it's only been 8 days!!! So far I am very happy. They look a little gruesome and boxy, but from all of my reading all the helpful stories on here I knew what to expect. I seem to be belong so well. I don't want to jinx myself! When did you ladies start using Bio oil?
Hey, you look great. They fit you body perfectly. I just started using Bio Oil and I am almost 8 weeks post op. You have to wait until you Re completely healed before you put it on. Always check with your PM on scar treatment.
Thank you. All I could remember was him telling me to put neosporin on my nipples because they were looking a little icky. I'm one of those people who goes to the Dr.s office and asks 10 million questions and the minute I leave I remember nothing. Lol!
Wow! I just looked at your profile. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful!!

1 month post op

I'm at the 4 week mark and things have really smooth. I haven't had any infections. The incision on my right breast kept wanting to raise, but between massaging with a mixture of vitamin e oil, antibacterial cream, and Bio-Oil and using silicone sheets, I have managed to flatten it a lot. I really didn't expect the scars to be this healed at 1 month.

I more 4wk pic it's clearer than other

Hi, You look great!! Did you get implants or just the lift?
Iht, Thank you, so much! I just got the lift. No implants. :-)
Rome Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Gary Wetherington was so helpfull. I love, love, love him ! You can tell by his breast procedure gallery that he is very skilled. Tammi was also so helpful. So far it has been a wonderful experience !