Finally Did It! 2 Day Post Rhino :) - Romania

I've been thinking about it for 5 years i guess.I...

I've been thinking about it for 5 years i guess.I went to 2 check-ups to one doctor and this year to another.I guess we all fear the result. We know what we want but we dont know if the doctor will do it :).So, the second doctor i went to game me confidence that everything will be ok. I decided i wanted him to operate my nose from the very first 5 min with him.

The operation lasted about 2 hrs and after that i spent a night in the hospital.Right after the surgery my face was not swollen at all and i thought that i was sooo fortunate!:) I was a bit dizzy, a bit nauseous but the stuff the nurses put in my perfusion made it all better.I slept a bit after the surgery and when i woke up and took a picture of my face ( i didnt have a mirror, so i used my phone a lot)...surprise,surprise..my eyes were purple!I knew it would happen so i didnt panic. The doctor and the whole staff were so attentive and nice, i really dont have words to describe it. The doc told me that on Friday ( day 1 after surgery) i would look even worse (he said 'swollen"but i read between the lines :p ) so i knew what i had to expect.

On Friday i woke up looking like..not me :) eyes very swollen indeed..i was a little monster.But again i knew that with a surgery like this one patience is everything. So i went home waiting...

Today is Saturday and i look like a chipmunk :))

Daniel Popescu

It sounds like you have a good attitude about all this. What did you not like about your nose that you wanted improved?

Please continue to let us know how your healing progresses. Sounds like you 're doing great so far. The swelling and bruising is to be expected of course. You'll look so much better soon!