Implants Out - Romania, RO

Hi beautiful ladies! First of all i am sorry for...

Hi beautiful ladies! First of all i am sorry for my English.I want to share my story with all of you.Because you made me brave! I owe you :) I'm 24 years old.I have had my breast implants for 8 month. 275cc silicone gel, under muscle.I always wished big boobs because i was very insecure with my Acup breasts. Also when i got my implants,i was totally desperate.My 5 year relationship was over.I wanted to do something for ME, i wanted to change.(My ex was totally in love with my natural small breast,i never had any bad experience about my boobs with boys.) After BA i got natural look but the feeling...I wanted a natural looking and feeling. I felt there is a ball touching my ribs!
To be honest, i loved them at first. Finally i had feminine figure.I bought new clothes,bath suits.I was secure about my body.(i realized that was just an illusion...)
I met a guy months after my BA. I was so excited to show my new boobs!He had touched them and he felt something weird.(i had rippling on my left breast) He just looked into my eyes and said:"Why did you do this to yourself? I am here and i want you.I am here because you are smart,funny and you have an amazing smile.They are just breast..." I felt really embarrassed because he was right. Why i did this to myself? Capsular Contracture,breast pain,asymmetry,wrinkling,rippling,rupture,further surgery...It is not worth it.I decided that breast implants are not for me.I should accept my own body and my little cute boobs! :)
So i did it! Just 8 hours ago!Now they are out and i am implant free! After the removal,i had looked my boobs.They are so tinny and smaller than pre-op. I hope they will get better :)

Day 3

It has been 3 days since explant.I have no pain. I took a shower today. My breast are a little bit saggy and looks smaller than pre-BA.(i was 34B EU) But i have to say that THEY FEEL AMAZING!(I will add some photos later.)They are soft and warm.When i touch them,i just feel me! I am young so i hope they will bounce back again. I have no regrets about removing my implants. I've got an expensive lesson. Nothing like natural.I think anD believe God created us just perfect.We should love ourselves and thankful to be healthy. All breast sizes are beautiful. Natural is MORE BEAUTIFUL ! :)

Hi! I just read your story? How are u feeling? You should be 2 months post-op. Did u see any progress in your breasts? Did they "fluff" a little bit?
yes!!! its just 2 months but i fluffed ! i am close to size of preBA. After removal, first week my boobs looked like i had tuberous breast deformation. They were very empty! But believe me they will change in good way! Don't judge them now. My upper poles are still a bit empty then preBA, but i believe they will improve by time. I just read your story and my advice is PLEASE BE PATIENT! really they will change. At least give them 6 months and you will see :)
Thank You for the fast respond! I appreciate it! You gave me hope!!! :)
Thank you for sharing your story! How are you? I'm hoping you're healing nicely ;) Are you still smaller than you were pre-BA? I'm concerned about that, and really afraid, as I have my surgery in one week. I wish it just improves with time. Merry Christmas!
Hi! After 3 days of expla t surgery, i had NO PAIN! That was amazing. My breast are still a little bit smaller than pre-BA but it's just actually 3 weeks now so maybe early to judge. Anyway i love them! I realized how much i've missed them.I believe your explant will have no problem and you will have wonderful result.If your breast went a little bit smaller than pre-BA,it wont be a big deal for you i am sure of that.Because being natural is WORTH IT! Also we are young and we have chance to bounce back(my breasts looks better everday!) I wish the best for you and congrats. for your good desicion :) Feliz Navidad!
I really appreciate words like yours these days! Thank you very much. I can't stop watching pictures of me before the surgery and thinking... ok they were small, but I wasn't completly flat! They looked gorgeous and femenine in summer dresses, and had little but pretty cleavage with a push up bra. I miss them soooo bad! I have no doubt that it will worth it, and wish all return to the way it was (keep thinking positive, as I'll be only 9 weeks post-op by then). I'm so glad you didn't have pain only 3 days after your surgery! This is encouraging too. Can you wear regular bras actually? I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my old little bras! Best wishes for you and Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad ^^).
I'm still wearing sport bras.Because my incisions are under bottom.My PS said I can wear any type of bras if i feel comfortable in it. Hope you will have back your natural and pretty breasts again! Keep me inform about your implant removal please.And i'm here when you need support :)
Only 5 days to go! :)

I think your English is amazing considering it's not your first language! Thank you for sharing your experience so far. Are you still with the man who said that to you about your breasts?

Thank you so much! I am not with him anymore but i am grateful that he woke me up and i found myself again :)
Thank you for your story. Please keep posting your progress as I am explanting in 4 weeks and also very nervous. After all the other stories I've read on this site it seems like they do get back to the way they were before BA. Best of luck to you.
please don't be nervous. They are smaller and yes a little bit saggy but they are just ME ! it's a really good feeling :)
good for you! You made a smart choice to get them out after only 8 months... They never feel better as time goes on. I am getting mine out Dec 18. I can't wait to be implant free after 23 years!
i wish you the best :)