Just Started ClearCorrect -Rolling Meadows, IL

I just got the Phase Zero (I'm a patient) my main...

I just got the Phase Zero (I'm a patient) my main reason for getting the ClearCorrect was my permanent retainer broke (it was over 10 years old) and my teeth shifted. Fast. In the time between getting my impressions and receiving the Phase Zero my teeth had shifted even more. I appreciate having Phase Zero so my teeth will be where they were during the impressions by the time Phase 1 gets here, so that it will be less painful I hope. My dentist was super happy to see it as well seeing that there is pressure being applied, at least in my case. I was the first in her office to receive it, and I got it at the approval appt. so there was no extra trip for me :) Thought I'd chime in as a new customer. It's given me time to practice talking with them in before the first set come in which I also like because I do phone support all day.

Hi Katrina, have you gotten your phase 1 yet? I am waiting for mine to arrive as well.. can't wait!
Hi Prm27! This review is actually a little bit older, so I do have my clear correct, I'm currently on Phase 3. It is exciting to see my teeth come together! Make sure you wear them as much as humanely possible when yours come! The biggest thing that helped me to wear them and get used to talking with them in was singing oddly enough. Let me know if you have any questions or anything :)
Hi Katrina! I just got back from my ortho they had to shave my teeth with some kind on blade, ouch it hurt! I got Phase 1A now is not bad at all, i wish i was on phase 3 as well!! I feel like it is going to take forever:( but whatever it takes!! My bag says 1 of 28. How many trays do you have? Does that mean i get 28 upper and lower? I like your name, that's my mom's name too :) I'm going to try the singing lol i have trouble with the S and F. Thanks for replying!!!
Plum Grove Family Dental

I did a search online when I had my permanent retainer crack and cause my gums to swell. Dr. Wang at Plum Grove Family Dental was the only one able to get me in quickly, and I'm thankful for that because she's the best dentist I've been to.