Just Started ClearCorrect -Rolling Meadows, IL

I just got the Phase Zero (I'm a patient) my main...

I just got the Phase Zero (I'm a patient) my main reason for getting the ClearCorrect was my permanent retainer broke (it was over 10 years old) and my teeth shifted. Fast. In the time between getting my impressions and receiving the Phase Zero my teeth had shifted even more. I appreciate having Phase Zero so my teeth will be where they were during the impressions by the time Phase 1 gets here, so that it will be less painful I hope. My dentist was super happy to see it as well seeing that there is pressure being applied, at least in my case. I was the first in her office to receive it, and I got it at the approval appt. so there was no extra trip for me :) Thought I'd chime in as a new customer. It's given me time to practice talking with them in before the first set come in which I also like because I do phone support all day.

Plum Grove Family Dental

I did a search online when I had my permanent retainer crack and cause my gums to swell. Dr. Wang at Plum Grove Family Dental was the only one able to get me in quickly, and I'm thankful for that because she's the best dentist I've been to.