I've Been Having Perlane Injections for 9 Months - Rolla, MO

My first injections I had one full syringe divided...

My first injections I had one full syringe divided between the two nasal labial folds. It looked awesome but I thought I probably needed more and also wanted to even out my bottom lip which was much fatter on one side. I went back August 1 and had one syringe divided between the two nasal labial folds and one syringe into my bottom lip. The nasal labial folds looked pretty good but I still felt I needed more. Especially after the swelling goes down which takes about 5 days. My lip was horrid. A blood vessel broke, and was extremely bruised for over 2 weeks. After the bruising subsided it looked pretty good, but was lumpy. I just went back on the 10th of December and got one syringe divided between the 2 nasal labial folds and the lip. Perfection as of now. Very minimal bruising. Great structure. However, I feel the injections are not lasting as they should, but I feel my fast metabolism is to blame and not the Perlane. Wish it would last longer.

How long did you go between the first round of injections and the second round?  Thanks for sharing, welcome to the community :)

I just realized you said August.  That does seem like it didn't last very long.  I saw this in the Q&A which made it sound like it should last a lot longer.

The Dermatology Center

Great! But conservative on the injection amounts.