Smooth Experience - Rockville, MD

Plastic surgery can be a very intimidating...

Plastic surgery can be a very intimidating experience and they made it smooth sailing all the way! I have had my implants now for almost 2 and 1/2 years and I love them. Dr. Tattelbaum selected a size, not by cup, but by the proportions of my body itself, which I am so grateful for. They look so natural and are not too big and not too small......just perfect!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Tattelbaum through pouring ove various surgeons on the internet. I was impressed by his credentials and education. Upon meeting him ( he was the first and last consultation I had) I knew that I wanted him to be my surgeon. Dr. Tattelbaum and his entire staff were amazing. From my consultation to my last check-up, they were friendly and very comforting. I recently moved and had liposuction in my new town. The doctor I went to asked if I had any previous surgery done. I told him yes in Maryland. When I metioned Dr. Tattelbaum, he was so impressed and said he had actually studied his work and attended seminars to learn from Dr. Tattelbaum. He said I was a lucky girl and Dr. Tattelbaum is a master at is craft. He truly is! :)