38 year Old Mom of Two - (27 at time of BA SX) Rockville, MD

Previous patient of Dr. Barry J. Cohen. Breast...

Previous patient of Dr. Barry J. Cohen. Breast augmentation 2003. 36B to 36D now (2014).fabulous 38DD.. the most natural looking breast ever. Saline under the muscle. Recovery was about 2 weeks. Breast dropped approx 8 weeks later. No scarring implant incision at the breast crease
10 years later im.writing this review
My breast still look natural with a natural drop. Dr. Cohen is very talented and educated. His staff /assistant Dica is awesome. Answered all questions was sensitive to concern. Follow up was.superb.

breast augmentation 10 years after

Here are the current pics. Excuse the bathroom selfie. I can't find before pics. I will post one from 18mon post op

11 days post op

Ok. Sooo after 3 CG. That sizing is crazy o started with an abdomen wrap. Then purchased a halter faja. Tried the 1 piece romper. Umm yeah well its ripped in pieces and in the trash. Day 10 yesterday I purchased a homedics massager from bed bath and beyond. Its awesome. Bruising is almost gone. Vajay jay swelling has decrease. Incision sites on hips are sore. I think from the CG not covering that far. Scabs have fallen off. Upper back is sore I take advil for that. Massage daily at min 45mins b4 bed. Im still.swollen and today im.bloated. pre.menstrual. so I look bigger than day 2 post op. My waist at navel is a 34. But my 7 jean shorts are a size 32 and fit with the gap in the back :) I have several lumps and knots around my navel. They sometimes have sharp pains. I see some unleveled areas. I started using the lipo foam. The CG created an indentation in my lower abs so im trying to correct that b4 its permanent. Follow up visit scheduled In.4 weeks. Skin feels really tight and its difficult to stretch. I use the faja during the day and the ab wrap at night. Im moving around. I can drive. But taking this last week to just relax b4 heading back into the office. I attached a photo grid from day 1 till today and my wish pic. I think ill look better than my wish pic though. Lol.

BA timeline

Ba 5/2003. 36b small. Uneven. :(

Dr. Cohen. 36D full

Here are pics from 2004 to current. And of course weight gain and loss through the years.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Very supportive and talented staff. Dr.Cohen is awesome. Bedside manners superb. He answered all questions and explained everything. Follow up was superb.