Well-known Doctor, but Not Professional in Lips Injections

I had Juvederm injected into my upper and lower...

I had Juvederm injected into my upper and lower lips to create fullness. I had my lips done on Wednesday thinking by Saturday I would look beautiful, well … you are right... I did my research and went to the top dermatologist, specializing in Juvederm in Rockville MD. I discussed with the doctor what exactly I want to achieve. He seemed to understand me well and started the procedure. He numbed the lips area and injected Juvederm in the middle of my lover lip, filled the top cupids bow and both sides of the top lip. On scale 1-10, the pain was 6 with the Juvederm.

The results are terrible... huge painful lumpy bit appeared on left side…Next day I rushed to the doctor’s office, he looked at me at told me that it was an infection and prescribed antibiotics to start taking on Saturday. I had a fever on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is Monday I still have bruising and painful weird looking lumps in my upper lip. My upper lip area is pale white; I can’t even cover it with makeup. Bad thing about all of my experience is that there is no plump lips shape; I have exactly the same lips that I had before with a huge lump inside my upper left lip (like I have a cold sore) and very visible wrinkle next to it.

Dr. Lawrence Green