photofacial in long island- g-r-e-a-t! - Rockville Center, NY

My husband gave me a gift certificate for a photo...

My husband gave me a gift certificate for a photo facial at a spa called Radiant Skin and Laser. I was so nervous but I'm already so happy. It barely hurt at all and after one session my skin already looks better. The staff was very professional and the spa was very clean. Thanks Hubby and Radiant.

cant wait for next visit !!

its been just over a week since my first photo facial and i am really happy with how its going. My husband also sees my skin as looking better (he better he bought the gift certificate for me). i want to go again but dont want to do it so close to thanksgiving. I suggest all us 'aging' ladies consider photo facials.
Radiant Skin and Laser Spa

I had a lady named Andrea do my first treatment and she was really nice and professional. She answered all my questions (and i had a ton ) and reassured me. It was exactly like she said it would be, some redness for a day or two and then it would start to improve and look better. she was totally right.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Photofacial community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Photofacial community.

hi sarah- i thought i was limited by the number or words- sounds like there is no limit. also if i add info do i do it as today or from my initial visit. i'd like to contribute to the community thanks mindy