23 Years Old and Need Some Opinions on What I Should Do About my Breasts - New City, NY

Hello all! I just recently discovered this website...

Hello all! I just recently discovered this website and am already addicted! I'm 23 years old, 5'4 and weigh about 145 with 34 G breasts. While I've always enjoyed having large breasts, I've recently lost some weight and have noticed that my breasts have decreased in size and have become more saggy. I love the look of fuller/perkier breasts (in most cases fake breasts) but am not sure how I can acheive the look I desire most with the least amount of scarring. I know there are different ways to do breast lifts, but I'm unsure if that will give me the overall look I really want, or if maybe a lift and implants would be better for me? I would also like to keep the scarring to a minimum - I've talked about this before with my boyfriend and have shown him before and after pictures and he thinks the scarring is very ugly. While I would be doing this for myself and myself only, I still want him to find me attractive and be as happy with the end result as I hope to be. Am looking forward to hearing any suggestions! Thanks! :)