23 Years Old and Need Some Opinions on What I Should Do About my Breasts - New City, NY

Hello all! I just recently discovered this website...

Hello all! I just recently discovered this website and am already addicted! I'm 23 years old, 5'4 and weigh about 145 with 34 G breasts. While I've always enjoyed having large breasts, I've recently lost some weight and have noticed that my breasts have decreased in size and have become more saggy. I love the look of fuller/perkier breasts (in most cases fake breasts) but am not sure how I can acheive the look I desire most with the least amount of scarring. I know there are different ways to do breast lifts, but I'm unsure if that will give me the overall look I really want, or if maybe a lift and implants would be better for me? I would also like to keep the scarring to a minimum - I've talked about this before with my boyfriend and have shown him before and after pictures and he thinks the scarring is very ugly. While I would be doing this for myself and myself only, I still want him to find me attractive and be as happy with the end result as I hope to be. Am looking forward to hearing any suggestions! Thanks! :)

My first implant was done at 26 and after my daughter was born 5 years later l had no trouble breastfeding her, but at 52 l needed a lift with a change of implants and l love it best decision ever. it depends if you experience back problems or other problems you should consider a lift and with your surgeon, you could discuss the incision type that would be most suitable for you. best of luck!!
Breast implants alone won't give you the "perk" you're looking for. If you don't have kids yet, you might want to wait until later, because you'll end up needing to re - do them after that anyway. Your breasts don't bad at all.