Perfect Doctor!!! - New York, NY

I am so excited about my surgery may 15! Dr...

I am so excited about my surgery may 15! Dr Fiorillo and his entire staff, especially the nurse Vicki are super nice and helpful! They answered all of my questions, acknowledged all concerns and had so much patience! I am so confident I have chosen the perfect doctor. He is GREAT, so nice!!! I am so happy with my decision. He took his time and so did every other staff member. I was not rushed through at all or pressured in the slightest bit. I felt much better leaving the office than I was going in (which is majorconsidering I was so excited to go!). I will update in 12 days once I am out of surgery! Great guy and ladies, best choice hands down. He has great credentials and has proven them true.
New York Plastic Surgeon

How much was the consultation? What were you having done?

Glad you're confident about your PS! What kind of implants will you be getting? And how many cc's? Feel free to post some "before" photos. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!