My Breast Are Uneven - Rockford, IL

When I first met with my PS I felt he was very...

When I first met with my PS I felt he was very nice and made me feel really comfortable. I feel like he took his time answering any questions I had. Once I paid and had the surgery I feel like they rushed me out of there before I was even fully aware of what was going on. I didn't even have time to ask any questions about how the surgery went. Every visit since then I feel like my Dr. is in such a hurry barely looks at my breast and rushes me out of there. I feel like I paid more then I should have thinking that he will be the best since he is so expensive but I was so wrong. My friend got her implants somewhere else paid way less and her implants look great. Mine on the other hand are uneven and a lot smaller then I wanted:-(

I'm left with uneven breast and he just keeps saying they will fix themselves. I'm left feeling depressed and frustrated!

Rockford Plastic Surgeon

This Doctor charges way more then most. After he gets your money and you have your surgery he doesn't want to waste time answering your questions. He doesn't believe in the patient choosing how many cc's he believe it's best for you to tell him what size you want to be and he'll decide how many cc's. Which is NEVER a good idea!

I am considering Getting a Tummy Tuck with the same PS, however after your review I am not sure. Do u know another PS in the area.
I am considering getting my breasts done and I am in your area. Would you mind giving the name of your doctor so I know where not to go?

I'm sorry you're not happy! I don't know how long ago you had your surgery, but it's possible that one breast is still more swollen than the other. A lot depends on if you had asymmetry to begin with and what size implants your surgeon used in each breast.