Just Want to Look Normal - Little Rock, AR

I am 5'9" with a large frame and weighed 236 prior...

I am 5'9" with a large frame and weighed 236 prior to my tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo on hips and bra line. I have struggled with my weight my entire life but my quest for a tummy tuck began about 12 years ago after giving birth via C section to a nearly 11 lb baby. In the next few years I managed to lose the 50 lbs I gained during pregnancy plus 50 more. Despite maintaining this weight for several years I still had a nasty, saggy tummy that was not proportional to the rest of my body. I constantly worried about trying to hide it. I felt deformed and gross. After being inspired by an aquaintance who had a body lift and With my husband's support I finally got the nerve to go for a consult. I was pleasantly surprised that the PS surgeon said I was a great candidate. I was worried he was going to tell me I needed to loose more weight. I made it clear to him my goal was to look normal in clothes, not to look good in a bikini. He assured me that would not be a problem. I scheduled the surgery and really never looked back. He took off 11 lbs of skin and fat (TT and lipo) and tightened my muscles 4 inches. Although I still have a lot of swelling, and my tummy is not perfectly flat like a lot of the pics I see on here, I am happy with it. It was a drastic improvement and I feel so much better about my self. Since my surgery 5 1/2 weeks ago, I have lost about 7 more lbs. and can easily wear 2 sizes smaller pants, even with the swelling. It has taken me a while to get the nerve to post pics but I feel like I should give back, especially since there aren't a lot of pics of girls my size. I hope this helps someone else improve their quality of life and self confidence like it has mine.

I hope ur doing well u look wonderful.
You look TERRIFIC!!! I, too, am bigger than all these skinny minnies on here. But I had a great experience with my surgery and am pleased with my results, too! I hope you are delighted - you should be! Give yourself a few more months for healing, and your incisions and all will be even better. Spitting stitches is really common - don't let that worry you. Congrats on everything! :-)
You look awesome! I can only hope that I look as good as you when I get my TT done. You're beautiful!

Holy smokes you look amazing!  You look beautiful and like a completely new woman.  Be very proud of your weight loss and how far you have come.  Keep up the good work and post updates often.

I thank you for posting your pics and giving back.  This is what it's all about and the ladies will love it.  Sister you need to be wearing a bikini now!!  Just look at that flat tummy.