Tummy Tuck Revision - Little Rock, AR

July 08 I decided I was ready for a tt- we had 2...

July 08 I decided I was ready for a tt- we had 2 children so I was excited about trying to get my pre-body lol. I only had 1 consultation"big mistake" here locally in Texarkana, by Charles Hollingsworth. I thought it would be easier, not traveling out of town! Charles Hollingsworth did a terrible, terrible job.... I went back to him at least 15xs trying to understand why it turned out the way it did. His answers, have you gained weight, which I didn't, actually lost weight. Then he states, well you are fatty. You will never be able to wear a bikini or look the way you did, wen you were 19. The list goes on and on! I then decided to go out of town for consultations, 5 in Shreveport and 2 in little rock, ar---- I meet with Michael spann in May and knew he would the ONE!! Oh and by the way , other ps don't like to throw one another under the bus, but it was hard after seeing my stomach.. I had my 2nd tt "revision" on July 3rd and I am very happy with the results. Loved Michael Spann, very humble,great personality! I would recommend if you are thinking about having ps, he's the guy to see :)

Day 5 on TT revision

9 months later :)

He did a wonderful job!!

9 months later