I go by Mz. Divatransformation!!! I am 32 yrs of...

I go by Mz. Divatransformation!!! I am 32 yrs of age with 3 beautiful children ages, 14(B), 11(B), & 5(G). I live in Arkansas and I’ve wanted a flat stomach ever since I can remember. Growing up around my other cousins that had coke shape bottle figures made me stand out so much from them. I can honest say as a child I was so skinny but as I got older, somehow the weight just appeared out of thin air! I have a mentality like a go getter! I love to shop and spend time with my family! I put GOD 1st no matter what and I like to stay low key to myself for the most part. I’ve been in this transition since August of 2013 and I am still on a mission to get to my ultimate goal which is around 165-170 pounds sexier! I go for another consult with my PS on April 11th to go over the goal plan too accomplishing my flat stomach. My first consult was a year ago which I wanted to know what ball park I would need to come up with in order to have the surgery. My big day is scheduled for May 22nd and cannot wait to be on the flat side. I’ve seen several posting on here that keeps me encourage and I cannot wait to share with you all my story/journey.
Much Love
Ms.Divatransformation

Stay Tuned to MzDIVA ***WATCH ME MELT*****

Flabby Stomach DO not live here ANYMORE **BYE-BYE***

May 22nd- MY BIG day to the FLAT SIDE...LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!!!

40lbs lighter & sexier!!!!!

Weight Loss Update!!!!

Weighed today and I'm happy to say that I am down a total of 45lbs... Started @ 283 (August 2013) and as of 03/24/14 I am 238!!! Won't he do it!!!!

Stay Tuned!!! As I melt away!!!!! BIG day is less than 2 mos away!!!!! MAY 22ND!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Starting to get my supplies for my surgery!!!!

Recliner already arrived
Zip-Up Night Gowns x 2
Bromelain
No Powder Gloves

I know I have more things to get...which I will get them....I am so excited!!!!!!

What a difference

At first I couldn't tell a major difference with my weight loss but its starting to sink in.....I try to remind myself that it cannot happen over night and in due time, I will see a major BIG loss and definition with my overall body. Just gotta pace myself and take it one day at a time!!! I will NOT give up! For every day that I win with doing my absolutely best...I am giving myself a day back to my life to live longer, healthier and SEXIER!!! :) PEACE!!LOVE!!! & HAPPINESS!!!

One WORD****TAEBO BILLY BLANKS***NO JOKE***that's all ****

a sista is tired after that workout.....but I did it.....workout x3 done!!!!!

Going to see my PS tomorrow

Kinda nervous but I know my GOD got this!!!

Mustard Size "Faith Produces Mountain size Blessings"

Just want to let someone know that we have a God of increase....where you are today is not where you are suppose to stay!! I say this...too some the journey is just now starting out....whether its weight loss or TT/BBL or whatever...just know whatever your heart desire...DON"T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!!!! BELIEVE!!BELIEVE!!!!! & HAVE FAITH!!!!!BC it's gonna get harder before it gets easier....Just know that you are YOUR OWN SUPPORTER!!MOTIVATOR!!! YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO elevate or validate what you have going on because we have a MIGHTY GOD that sit's HIGH & that's all you NEED!!! ALWAYS stand on HIS word!!!! AMEN!!!!
**************************************OAN********************************************
Okay------so I've been doing the stair-stepper @ the gym for the past 2 days....I must say its a challenge....but I made it and I was able to 12mins...trying to work my way up to 30mins by next week....I did that and the ARC trainer.....

BTW- my follow-up apt with PS went well...everything is going as according by God's Grace & WILL!!!! Yall have a Blessed Day bc Nobody mad but the devil!!!!

Just Me

Seeing a lot of inches loss...which is good..... Proud of myself!!!!!!

Day 3 of my Challenge

GM my wonderful PEOPLE's...I'm on this challenge of drinking these meal replacement shakes until surgery.....it's not bad at all.... every-now-then I have to give myself a little prep talk but I always bounce back..... heading to the gym in ah few hrs.....must get this 2 liters of water in before I hit the stair-climber + Arc trainer...... have a good day!!!!!! BC I will!!!! Booooooooom!!! In that ORDER!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!

Viewers Please be WARNED!!! The REAL TRUTH!!!!!! It's this a dream???? -LMBO

I say this to myself when I look at myself in the mirror every time (lol)

Gym Flow

Was on the stairmaster & notice one of my eye lashes came out bc I was sweating so hard......SMH......its hard out here yall......LOL (just a little humor today)

Gym Flow

Emotional but I Bounced BACK so QUICK on the GOODNESS OF JESUS!!!!

I want to say this...you got people out here that is counting you out....don't allow others to dictate how your journey turns out....because you have those out there waiting on you to fail, fold, or fall or even give up... I say this...don't allow the devil to win the foolish game. A lot of people do not understand the life that some life or chose to live...but do not judge them for their actions...better yet pray for them from afar and keep it moving....Keeping those in prayers as well as myself because we sometimes can hit that low point....but we must know when to get back up bc that is what makes us stronger...... GOOD NIGHT!!!!!

Happy Easter to ALL MY REAL SELF SISTA'S

YALL ROCK!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!

It's Real

Don't nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream!!! Think about it!!!!! What are you waiting on???

Just checking in-GOOOOOOD MORNING MY REAL SELF SISTA'S

About to get my pre-morning work-out in...just wanted to give a quick update on my challenge and its going good so far.....Will reveal my new weight loss total soon..... :)))))) (SO I wasn't ready-in my Kevin Hart voice) but I had to get ready...I weighed last week to just make sure I were headed in the right direction & I was....I'm one happy chic.... that's all I can say!!!! GOD IS A ON TIME GOD...may not come when you want him to but he is always on time!!!! Just have patience......

She Cute

It's Getting Real

Just a month away...did not realize yesterday marked my official countdown....too excited!!!! Just finished my morning workout...got up @ 4:30a this morning & went all in.....yaaay for me!!! :))

Motivation!!!

Tell'em they better get on they job...if they trying to stop yo show...because you don't stop...you GO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM....................................................................................MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yall I'm ready to shut the city down-LMBO (ijs) WHO ready??? SHE??WHO??ME???THAT's WHO's -LOL

(Yall I love to laugh & have fun) Just a little humor on this good ol Saturday.....Good Day My SISTA's

4 wks to go.........

As of tomorrow I will have 4 wks left.....( wow) a little nervous.....I think.... :/

Questions/Suggestions

Hey my REAL SELF SISTA's if yall have any suggestions of things to get for as supplies..please let me know...
My sister got me two CG so far from Ardyss however I want to have plenty of choices just in case.... :))

Also what is a good CG to buy that is comfortable?

BTW-My PS did advise me to not worry about scar treatment because he specialize in skin care...and he supplies all of that which is a plus...my co worker scar is invisible you can barley see it.... :)))

Wanna tell Everrrrrrybody =)

YOU are PART of God's Perfect Plan!!!!! Don't let no one or nothing deter you from it!!!! It may not be picture perfect but do know that it's someone or somebody picture painted a little different than ours with a little more pain than they can bare....the struggle is real out here.... yall have a marvelous day!!!

Supplies =)

Safety-Pins
Thermometer
Boppy Pillow
Panties
Albolene (for when I start waist training)
CG (Arydss) (trying to figure out which others I want to order)
Waist clincher
Waist Corset trainer (on order which I will start 2mos PO)
Q-tip
Bed pads
Maxi Pads
Gauze's
Lounge pants
walker
Ab broad (ordered)
Toilet seat riser
Stretch mark moisturizing Body cream (from it's work)

Oh NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Weight loss has slowed down =(

But I will continue to press my way through!!!

God Has Smiled on me

Just smiling just because!!!! Good to know you're Blessed!!!

Reveal Outfits (WISH PIC's)

Would love to step out in these.......

Little on me

Sitting here going through pictures....ran across this beautiful pic of me.... =)

Jesus!!! Jesus!!Jesus!!!

All I can do is wave my hands!!!!!! (Having some emotional feelings that I've been praying about that needs to shake ASAP) LORD I need you to HELP ME!!!!!!

I'm 3 weeks away....& Im like it is what it is @ this point!!! I should be so excited....for some odd reason I can't....... SMH...........been waiting too long for this....and I can't get excited..... (off to the prayer closet)

my RS sista-it's best to keep your business to yourself...bc people can curse what you have going on.....folks don't want to see you doing no more than them...or looking better than them.... keep people out your business by not telling your business..... word of advise for real!!!!!

MUAH!!! MUAH!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Just wanted to salute MzPhatBooty...ImmaJusDoIT...Cashiba80...Prinzibella...Msking....& Flatside32....yall ladies rock for real!!!!

Nothing small to a giant!!! I'm bounce back & be self once again real quick!!! Thanks for all of your kind words & encouragement!!! It's greatly appreciated!!! It takes real grown women to do real grown women things like this!!!!( tears of joy) God place me on this path for a reason!!! I've meet & read some phenomenal journey and enjoyed all of you ladies....... MUCH LOVE FOR-REAL!!!!

My sis is on here who also been rocking with me for as keeping me motivated when I slip or feel down........and my other boo Terra....Special thanks to them as well!!!!!!

Allllllll Smiles =)))))))

Just got my money order for my final payment for my surgery!!!! THANK YOU BABY JESUS!!!!! LORD I THANK YOU!!!! Such a big relief!!! =))

The devil thought he had me this morning....had a flat tire...which was an expense that I did not budget for....went to tire place...was told needed 3 tires....had to purchase those on top of other things....I still smile =)

The Dr office asked if I wanted to move my surgery date up- LOL I was like ummmmm heck No..... I'm keep May 22nd.....

Pre Op appt is on the 8th @ 11a so I'm excited about that!!!!

Yall have a Blessed & Happy Day because I will!!! MUAH!!!!

Goood Morning My Beautiful SISTA's

Just wanted to tell all you beautiful ladies that God Blesses us and fills us with joy beyond all measure, for he considers each of us a rare and priceless treasure..... WE ARE DIAMONDS!!!!!! Don't let NO one tell YOU Different!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!

Shapeware

Spice up your figure and lift up your rear in this boyshort shaper. Staying true to your curves, it adjusts perfectly to your body and smoothes the waist, back, abdomen, and hips. Magical seams serve to enhance your curves, especially in the rear - making it look rounder not flatter. Ultra-flat zipper makes it easy to put on and invisible under clothing. Outer layer in powernet and a smooth fabric on the inside for a soft and fresh feeling on the skin. Versatility to the max - multiway straps allow you to wear different tops or even hook them to your bra. Wear it after surgery or post-partum to protect and tighten your skin quicker. Discover why this one is our best seller.
Reduces entire tummy, waist, shapes the back and rear giving you that fabulous round shape.
Special cuts and seams that enhance, shape, and refine your rear.
Designed with excellent back support, gives you more coverage and helps eliminate annoying bulges.
Outer layer in powernet, a durable material that controls and shapes.
Inner, ultralight smooth fabric that provides freshness and comfort throughout the day.
Open-bust bodysuit to wear with your preferred bra.
Ultra-flat front zipper closure with 3 inner hooks to help close.
Super comfy adjustable, multiway straps.
Open gusset for easy bathroom use.
Wear this shaper post-surgical to quickly recover your body.

Me-LOL

WHOOOOA I need thee (BBL) LMBO

Blessed

Tell'em you are too Blessed to be dealing with the devil mess!!!!! (WE ain't GOT time for that!!!)

Blooooop!!!!!! In that order!!!!!! Smoooooooches!!!!!!!

Pre-Op Appt

So went to my pre-opt appt and got all emtional with Amy =) had to take some pretty pictures of my tummy which I will update later.... got my vitamines and signed all my papers.... everything is set in stone for May 22nd @ 9am..... =)

Weight loss Update so far I am down 9lb's which puts me @ 229... I'm pray so hard to get to 215 by by surgery date.... Pray for me as I Pray for you... Keep in mind that the devil sends his best people at you... so always stay ready!!! =)) Bc they comes in sheep clothing!!!!! Beware!!! Stay Blessed!!! & Always keep God 1st... & Have a safe & good Day!!!! MUAH!!!!
( Smile Even when it hurts) Remain Humble!!!)

Countdown!!!!! 10 Days Aways

Okay yall I'm trying not to think so much on it....but I'm 10 days away from the flat-side....sometimes I think to self & be like is this really about to happen?? Yall I actually tried to recall the last time I had a flat stomach...and I couldn't -LOL.....yall keep me in your prayers as I will do for you!!! It's getting real!!!!

Countdown!!! 9 Days Away

Flat-side Party
WEEK
DAY
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

7 Days & Counting

Here's some memorable moments...... I had a talk with her (stomach) this morning, and we have decided that it was fun while we where together and now it's time to part ways soon... She(stomach) told me that its okay and that she(stomach) understand and soon you're be on the flat-side & wish me the best =)) .... (happy tears)!!!!! Here's some photos that were taken of Big Bertha aka my stomach at my pre-op appt..... LOL

Happy Moment!!!!

I so love this site!! Where theirs no Haters!! No bashing!! Just real grown women sharing their journey of there most desirable wish of having a flat stomach.... I love to see other women empower other women to be conquerors!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!! We all shared laughter, encouragement, and most part sistahood!!!! Yall give yourself a pat on the back for being GROWN & Sexy!!! We are all rare DIAMOND's!!! Be Blessed!! MUCH LOVE!!!!

My Med's Has been filled

7.5 vicodins -pain medication (which I hope it works!!)
Promethegan suppositories- for nausea
Clindamycin-antibiotics
Diazepam-for muscle spams

Starting today I will start on stool softeners because I do not want to experience any Bowel issue...and I think I make take me a laxative the night before... if anyone have any suggestion please share!!

Surgery Appt Update

Gotta be @ the hospital @ 6am on May 22nd!!!!! Wheeew!!! Breathe in...Breathe out!!! Gone head and do the chicken head & turn it out!!! LOL..... Yaaaaaaay I'm almost there!!!!!! Dang I'M SOOOOOO CRUNK!!!!!!

6 Days Left

All I can do is smile at this point!!!! Yall I'm so crunk I don't know what I'm do!!. Can't be still =))

BTW- got my polished removed & toes done.... getting lashes and hair did next week... Gotta be cute for this new stomach... LOL

5 Days Left

GM to all my beautiful RS sista's.... 5 days left before my big day..... weighed this morning and I'm still at the same weight 229 which hurts a little but it will okay..... Don't look like I will be hitting my goal of 215 which I gotta accept it for what it is and keep it moving.... about to start on my master cleaning..which includes dusting everything & washing everything in my house... Yall be Blessed and have a Marvelous day!!!!

4 Days Left

Good morning!! Good Morning to all my Ladies!!! I'm almost there!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Selfies

"My God"

I Dare YOU!!

I dare you to give yourself permission to "Let it GO"......sometimes we have to let it go to see if it's meant to come back to you!! Whatever is hindering you,,,troubling your mind,,,,I dare you to turn it over to GOD and give yourself permission to let go!!! (Sometime we have to preach to ourselves) This is what I told myself this morning.... just let it go & find that inner peace!!!! & Everything is will fall into its place!!!! (like a puzzle-finding the right piece to fit into the right slot) AMEN!!!

3 Days Left- COUTDOWN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared but excited all at the same time!!!!!

2 Days LEFT-IT's GETTING REAL

GM!! GM!!! It's about to go down!!!!! Less than a day away!!!! Yall I'm ready!!! So excited right NOW!!!! Overflow with tears of JOY!!!!!! MUAH!!! Yall have a Blessed day now!!!!

GET IT!!!!!

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! If you dream it, you can do it!!! Nothing to achieving something that your heart & soul desires... bounce back if you fall...and GET IT!!!! Happy Wednesday EVERRRRRYBODY!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLL SMILES!!!!! Less than 24hr's AWAY-FLAT-SIDE =))))))

Morning to all my Diva's!!!!! Ladies I'm just hours away from my most desirable dream!!! Wishing all my ladies GOOD LUCK on there journeys!! WE DESERVE THIS!!!!! MUAH!!MUAH!!!!! XOXOXO

The Night Before

1st would like to Thank GOD for another days journey!!! Also want yall to know that I really appreciate your support, Prayers & wishes!!! I thought that I was going to be going crazy and etc...but I'm sitting at home relaxing listening to some good Gospel music....having an inner session with GOD!!! Yall have a Blessed night!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! FLAT-SIDE HERE I COME =)

Morning beautiful Doll's!!! My day is here!!! Getting ready to head to the surgical center!!! MUAH!!!!! Stay tune..... =)))))

Waiting to check~ In

That face though....lol

Flat side... I made it

Ladies i made it....will talk later....in some pain....but thanks for all the love & support!!!

pic

I will take more

Happy

Hello my RS sistas....just want to tell you all that God is good. Sitting at home with this praise on the inside....I've accomplished my dream & for that I'm soooo excited & thankful....my 1st day was a little rough but i made it....todays has been good..up walking and getting much love & support from everyone! Yall made my heart smile....Much Love! BTW i will provide more pictures...

just some photos

Hadn't reveal the tummy yet....but i will......very sore....not in pain...DR took off 8 pounds..will revel tummy when i go for appt on Wednesday... agian thanks ladies for the support....my God!!!! So thankful & Blessed... OAN i didn't get weighed but i did weigh myself at home and i was 226.7 so i will.weigh again once the swelling goes down.....MUAH!!!

my tummy

BTW

I love my results so far...just have a mini complaint about my back fat,..which i will get that liposuction when i do my BBL...NOT Much swelling either also i haven't had an appetite nor a BM.... thanks again for all the support..much love

Weight Update

Down too 217.... I know I was suppose to wait but i couldn't help myself....My PS took off a little over 8lbs.... I go back on Wednesday & i will address my concern about my back flank....bc his other patients did not have that & I'm kind upset bc mines do not look like theirs...

swelling

Yall i feel like im about to pop....lol.....okay i need suggestions here...i hadn't had a BM yet....but i have been passing a lot of gas though....sounds like its thundering outside when it passes lol....

OH MY

Yall my stomach is so freaking tight.....its uncomfortable!! Jesus take the wheel please!!! I took some mineral oil...& coloace....i pray i go like yesterday...oh my God......

Correction

Looking at my before pic the part that i have an complaint about is part of my bra roll....he did deliver exactly what he said he was going to do...my rolls that were lower was addressed....its the one that was high up that appeared to have been pulled down when my PS did the tuck.....however i will see about getting that liposuction at a later time...

5 PO

Hey ladies just giving a quick update....everything is going...kinda emotional...just dont understand people that say they love you and don't see about you....have my 1st appt tomorrow with my PS.....haven't had a BM yet.. I've taken mineral oil...dranked a cup of coffee....taken stool softener and miralax. ...and nothing seem to b working yet. Not in pain just feel real tight.....will ttyl! Take care my loves....and again Thanks to you all that have taken time out your day to check on me...especially DR7423...she has been there every day.....thank you!!! Much Love to all you Beautiful Diviafied ladies! !!!

6POD

Hey ladies.....finally had a BM...what a relief that was...went to my Dr appt today and drains were taken out....I really didn't pay to much attention to myself until i seen a pic that my sister took of me today... my weight loss shows as well as my results from TT....I am one happy girl! Also today was a bitter sweet moment where I lost a friendship of 20 yrs with someone and it looks like I'm about to loose another! My thing Is this I'm too grown to explain myself to another childish grownup...smh its more to the story but it ain't worth my time..... OAN I so swollen like OMG!

luv all yall

My ladies yall got me in tears......if nobody told yall today they luv u....I'm telling ya now !! Yall rocks with me...as i rocks wid yall..... mannnnn yall got me feeling like a million bucks!!

Pic's

Yelp I'm thick....but watch me melt.....

1week

Yall today makes a week since i said my good byes to big berta.....I'm so overwhelmed with so much love shown......still sleeping in my recliner....still dont have much of an appetite but no complaints here....now its time to get shed some more & get toned.....much love too all of you!

I need this Booty to b like pow pow

I got a little back there..but i need it to stand out....like booty booty rockin everywhere lol...what yall think?

MY Divas!

Just want to say be happy in the skin that you're in no matter what.....bc at the end of the day... we have to set that example of what we as women was naturally created to be.... God has his hands over us.....his protected shield covers us from harm..... Yall I'm claiming it....wedding bells...... standing on God's word ! Much Love to you all.....

Weight Update

********213*******Yeeeeeaaaaa buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!Yall Im so happy!!! Thank you God!!

Just Me

I so love me! And you all too!!!

Shygirl123

Yall please support my boo!!! We got you boo!!

1st day PO workout

I did 30 mins on the treadmill@ 3mph however im use to doing 3.7mph with walk an run intervals.... it felt good but i will say...me tummy hurts.....I feel super swollen....but hey that comes with the healing part.....

Hey!

If any of my boo's on Facebook...add me
Trena Hunt..... much luv!!!

My name is Trena and yea I'm tha baddest!!!! Lol~ yall I tickle myself at times...wish yall could of seen my face....had them duck lips going~boooooom.... OAN. Fyi I love to have fun....and I am very goofy.....luaghter makes my soul happy!!!

Oh yea

I have gold in my mouth....we been together for 14yrs....Im getting them taken out next year after my breast lift.

283 too 213 =))))

70lbs loss with more to come..... My God!

To God be the Glory -My Prayer!!!

God I thank you! I praise you in the midst of my storm.....Lord I ask you be that bridge over my trouble waters....I know you said that you're going to step in....but my Lord I need you now....my mind is weary and I just need to be set free from whats been troubling my mind...only you can Farther God....so many mixed emotionals that I seek only in you to fix!! Standing on your word God.....you loved me first! You've seen me through my many trials and tribulations & I am thankful for your Grace and Mercy! My Jesus!!!!Jesus..Jesus!!!!! Have your way Lord!!!Depending on you!!! Amen......

Only my God!

Yall he is the beginning...my way through. ..my way over.....yall when I cross over....to redemption yall I'm not looking back....pressing my way through! Have you ever been tired of being tired of those whom take your love for granted....yall always be a step ahead of these individuals whom mean you any good....looking for better days ahead...I stamp & approve that my claim will prevail in the name of Jesus!!!Amen!!!

Mind on Overflow!!!! Just thinking!!!!! Where do you go from here!!!!!

Only if yall knew my pain!!!! The struggles is unreal!!! To love someone unconditionally and they not love you back...... Yall I speak so much encouragement because I be instilling that into ME.....I preach to myself to bring me out of this love pitfall that has me so down mentally!!! MY physical state of mind teaches me to love but love harder....although it feels good to be in the presence of this person....but at the same time it's killing me mentally!!! I've already had that intermediate session with GOD and only he can fix my situation because it bigger than ME alone!!! Me seeing yall happiness reminds me that brighter days are ahead....I might be in a storm now...but when it passes over....I'm make that cross over...that transition......and it's gonna be a greater achievement!!!! Don't be sad for me....instead be Happy....because MY Happiness is what I get from the energy of YALL!!!! Yall makes my day...and the people that I surround myself with!!!!! Yall I'm GONNA MAKE IT!!! I'm Be alright!!!!! I know this because my Heavenly Farther told me!!!!! Just got to pace myself and obey the word of GOD....and I will get to my destiny!!!! Yall be brave and strong out here.....our lives and others depend on us too!!!! Much Love!!!!!

Amen!!!

I don't know who this is for but God has not forgotten you! He is still with you & change has already started in your favor.. The storm that was sent to break you, is going to be the storm that God uses to make you... YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!

All Me

Mini photo shoot

All Me part 2

Mini photo shoot.....

Tummy Pix

Still swollen but I've came along ways from where i use to be...Im keeping thr Faith that I will achieve what i desire!

Thank you Jesus!

My good Friend

Flowers were delivered....yalll im in tears of joy!!!!!

New Season!!! New Beginning!!!!

New seasons often carry new surroundings. Don't lose sleep over people that God has disconnected you from! Embrace what's ahead! INCREASE!!

Wow!!!

Broken heartedness is a temporary condition. Don't make it permanent. Your faith works. Use it! Focus on GOD'S love 4 you.#John3:16

Say THAT!!!!

The hand that broke your heart isn't equipped to heal you. Jesus will heal your broken heart. Just keep your eyes on Him.

God IS ABOUT TO DO SOME THINGS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! GOD OF INCREASE!!!!

God, You are an Omniscient God who formed us with a purpose in your Kingdom. You created us to experience an expected end. Today, we say thank You for allowing us to walk with You. We bind our feet to the path of righteousness that we may stay on the path You have chosen for us. We declare that we will be in position to be witnesses of Your power, Your grace, and Your compassion for every assignment You have given us. Your Word says “Man shall not live by bread alone but by the Word that proceeds from the mouth of God”. We thank You Lord that You are still speaking to Your children today. Thank You for communing with us so that we may know Your plans. Your Word says that the “Kingdom of God has been preached” and everyone is pressing into it. We declare that we will “press toward the mark of the high calling that is in Christ Jesus”. Today, we continue to press to know our place in Your Kingdom. You said that “if we lacked wisdom, we should ask, and You would give it to us”. So today, we ask for wisdom to know more of our position in Your Kingdom. Father, thank You for calling us not only to salvation, but You specifically designing a place for us to serve. We ask You to illuminate that place to us. Give us the desire to press to find that which you have planned for us. “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to seek it out”. Today, we seek to know the Master's plan. God, give us the strength to run this race and stand in the proper place that You designed for us “before the foundations of the world”. We declare that no obstacle can prevent us from attaining the victory won at Calvary. We rebuke every obstacle and distraction in the Name of Jesus. So, we stand against fear, we stand against doubts and we stand against past failures, knowing that the place of destiny is already established in Heaven and shall be manifested on earth if we faint not. We declare that we will finish this race and we will run that “we might obtain the prize”. We humbly say 'yes' today to your will for our lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen

The Enemy!!! WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!

"The enemy is trying to displace you where GOD placed you." Tell them (the enemy) THANK YOU for your many affliction because you are stronger...wiser...better...and more than mighty!!!Don't fear my take over..bc when I cross over....it's going to be more than exceeding Blessing waiting on me!!!! Amen!!!

Singing One of My Favorite SONG!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!

Making A Way by The Truthettes

There's been times in my life
I've felt so alone
I had no one to call my own
but that's when you came my way
Just to let me know
I'd always have some place to go

Chorus:
When my life was bound in chains
You set me free
You keep on making a way for me
You keep on making a way for me

Sometimes on this road
Things get so bad
It's makes me feel down hearted and sad
But when we need you the most
You always come thru
You've done everything you said you would do

(Chorus)

Everyday hasn't been Sunday in my life
No, no, no, no, no, no, no , no, no
I've had my share of trouble and strife
Lord it was you that made the sun shine so bright
And just like you said you made everything alright

(chorus)

adlib
You keep (making a way)
Everyday of my life umhumm (You keep making a way)
Things get so bad sometimes but I don't worry about it
Because you got allllll, all power in your hand
I give the praise, I give you the glory
You were there right there, right there ooooh ooh
You keep making a way for me

Update

Waist training...today marks.my 2 weeks...today i did my taebo workout and it felt good!!!

I'm a WOMAN of Purpose

Breaking tha yoke!!!!!! FREED!!!!!

Keep In Prayers

Yall sending a special Prayer to my boo Soon2BeNew!!!! So excited for her today!!!!

OMG

Yall I'm on my 2nd day of waist training....When I say.....it's NOOOOOOO joke..... LAWD how mercy on me...... SMH......Beauty is pain.... I try to wear it at least 4-6hrs a day....... yall keep me in your prayers.... geeesh....... =((

The Truth

Yall think 4 times before you put on that waist clincher lol .........it's tha truth!!

Make Sense 2 Me..... THINKING MODE

Relationship Goals...
If you can love the wrong person that much, stop and think of how much you can love the right one.

Sending Special Prayers to DR7423

Yall sending a special prayers to a dear boo....her special day is tomorrow...

Choices

God allows everything to happen for a reason. Circumstances will either direct you, correct you, or perfect you.... it's your choice.....

Food of Thought

Yall I've had some painful circumstances and that's why I do what I do on here...I want to reach out to someone that may need that encouragement....because its hard to find your own way but I did...and I am...I'm still standing!!! We should lifted each other in Prayer everyday because tomorrow is NOT promised!!! Someone may be going through now and it could be you tomorrow...LETS STAND TOGETHER!!!! MUCH LOVE TO EACH AND ALL OF YOU!!!!

Don't Say it Unless you MEAN IT

When you say I love you, you are making a promise with someone else's heart. You should honor it with actions to prove it. Love is not only an emotion, love is what you do also.

A Friend told me this!! Now I'm telling someone else!!! AMEN!!

Being Brokenhearted is a temporary condition. Dont make it permanent.Your faith in God works.Use it!Just keep Focusing on God's Love for you, my friend.
?#?John3?:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sending Specials Prayers to New attitude 2014

Yall today is her day...make sure to stop by and wish her well..... =)))

About Last Night

About Last Night P2

Had some fun last night with tha ladies

Updates =))

Hi to all my diva's!!!! Since I've return fully back to work, it's been so busy! I am still on the health kick which is my lifestyle change! Swelling is still their however I see a slight different. I am going to wait for Tummy pic's when I lose a little more weight..... I know one thing for sure is that...if I had to turn back the hands of time...I would do it all over again!!! Loving Me some ME!! Last time I did weigh I was at 212lb.... so the next time I weigh I pray that I can update it with a number under 200lb....... I might not get on here like I use too... PLEASE keep in MIND...when Daily Prayers are said...ALL my RS sista's are included!!!!! Pray that everyone has a success healing process and transition into this new life change....

OAN::::::

Sometimes you feel left out...when the truth is God kept you out! Celebrate God's interference! AND DON'T GIVE UP!!! I've learned to Stop giving everything in ME to people who do nothing for ME. Our time, your heart, and your loyalty should all be earned!!!! Set the standards HIGH!!!! When you lower them....you can end of with more than just a broken heart!!! AMEN!!!!

Keep Your EYE's Open @ All TIME!!!!

I'd rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly puts me down...

I say this because we have these individuals around us @ all time... Can be not just your friends...but it can be anyone.... Don't be dismays by people actions and characters..because the true reveal may be to late.....

Keep your eyes open....Speaking from experiences!!!!! Also another thing I want to mention Ladies....sometimes its better to NOT mention what you had done for as procedure bc even the one that says they won't tell a soul....have another friend that they tell that same line too and trust them enough to tell your business too....

It's more people that know about what I had done for as my TT...than what I told.... WHICH brings me to say this...... if you don't want no one to discuss your business..... it's best to keep it to yourself...... I had to learn un-expectantly when people asked me how I feel since that's all gone....meaning my stomach....... Be mindful and careful!!! Much LOVE!!!!!

ME ALL DAY!!

I want to inspire people...bc I want someone to say they did not give up...because of my success.....surround yourself around people that can make it contagious that you seek that same ambitious and motivation but well driven like you do.... it's a struggle....BUT I DARE YOU CHALLENGE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW AND SAY.....I WILL NOT GO BACK TO that OLD PERSON....FROM HERE ON OUT I SPEAK AND DECLARE THAT I ACHIEVE MY DREAM AND CONQUERED ALL MY FEARS....BUT I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!!! We gotta know when to play offense and defense!!!! KNOW YOUR TEAM!!!!!

Embrace IT!!!!

Think on IT!!!!

Yes, somebody somewhere is hoping you fail...but don't focus on that. Be thankful that someone somewhere is praying for you to succeed!!!

Hebrews11?:6

Don't allow a sudden negative change in your situation to bring about a sudden negative change in Your declaration. Keep speaking Faith !!!?

Please CHECK OUT MY BOO --------->>>>>>>> IMMAJUSTDOIT ( LET's END OBESITY) & GET SEXY WITH IT)

LADIES IF YOU NEED TO GET FIT++ HEALTHY or NEED TO SHED WEIGHT or EVEN need TONE...CHECK out Our very OWN IMMAJUSTDOIT as your personal trainer.... she will definitely get you ready plus MORE!!! Inbox her today & ask her how to sign up for the 21 day challenge!!! I dare you GET FIT TODAY!!!! SO WHO all going to be down with ya girl with this new ME/ SEXY BEACH READY BODY?????

MZPHATBOOTY!!!

That's all yall!!! Check her out!!! She doing her thang!!! So LOVE HER!!! BLOOOP!!!!!

MY BIG BOOTY JUDY----------------------> SEXEEANGEL

CHECK HER OUT AS WELL!!!! SHE BACK'IN IT UP!!!!! lol SO LOVE ALL MY LADIES!!!!!!

Today's Message!! AMEN!!!

When one door closes, turn around, there is another one/window cracked. "Tap into Christ Tuesday," turn everything over to Him, pray without ceasing, and allow Him to fight your battles!!

Keep Your Eyes ON HIM!!!!

When we don't keep our eyes on JESUS we automatically begin to sink into our circumstances. Eyes off the storm & back on The Lord.#Hebrews12:2

## WORK IN PROGRESS!!! HE's WORKING FOR ME & ON ME!!!

Don't Stop!! Keep IT MOVING!!!

If they have no idea how you got where you are there's no way they're qualified to tell you that you can't go farther. Don't allow people to deter you from where you trying to get too!!!

Natural Hair Day

Waist Training

XL size 38 from a 44 look at God! WONT HE DO IT

All Me

Thick...thick.....

Love

I fell in love with Me...best feeling ever!!!

No Matter What!!

No matter what Ladies.... make sure to LOVE yourself!!!! Inside & out!!! I know we all have things about ourselves that we do not like... work at them....bc the harder we work for it... the end results will be outstanding!!! God has had a perfect plan from all eternity to touch the lives of others through the lives of you & ME!!! I say this to tell YOU... be careful what you do....bc IT'S always someone watching..... We all have came across each other paths for reasons and have shared something rare but priceless and that's the LOVE of EMPOWERMENT for one another!!!! So I am telling each & ONE OF YOU... THAT I AM PROUD of YOUR MANY Accomplishment BC I KNOW we Pressing towards the MARK!!!!!! AMEN!!!!! If NO ONE TOLD YOU TODAY.... I'm TELLING YOU NOW.... Embrace it!!!! Get it!!!! Go Hard!!!! Remain focus!!! Love one another!!!! MUCH LOVE DIVA'S!!!!

OAN::::

I have not did any updates on my TT..... it's a reason for it!!! I will definitely update a picture of my stomach soon..... & weight loss!!!! Yall Have A BLESSED DAY... bc I WILL!!! MUAH!!!! =)))

Pic

Praising God Anyhow!

No matter the things/issues that may come your way continue to give God praise! Remember that you are a conquer & that your name is victory! The story was already written. Bless Him at all times! After your test you will have a testimony that may help someone else. It's not your will but it's His! You will overcome! All you have to do is give it to Him. When it looks as if the enemy is surrounding you just stand still. You will be able to say & know that it was nobody but Jesus! I love you all!

No Worries

Don't worry about the Naysayers!!! They are not aware of your provider, your Father, your faith, your favor, your deliverer, your strength...etc. They are only distractions! Keep your eyes on Him!

Tummy Pic

I wanted to wait but I have gotten alot of request of my TT update.... still not as flat...but I have hope

LOL

Yall I can feel my collar bone.... whoo whoo whoop.... Me so happy.... cannot wait to get down 40lbs more pounds. .... I am living & loving every moment. ...

BTW

Waist training... going good... I have an XL which is a 38... I am on my 2nd row... which I will be going to a Large soon......

Think ON IT!!!!

It's better to have a small amount of great hearted ppl in your life, than a great amount of small minded ppl in it!!!

Juicy

Me loves me.......

Can u say she's thick

My God!!!

Refuse to allow a lie about me to hinder the relationships God has ordained for me. Don't combat lies with fists.Combat lies with FAITH!

Stand Your Ground!!

Even when life is confusing and tough, the faithfulness of God remains true. Don't let go, God never will #Deuteronomy31:6

She cute

Waist Trainer Info

Not even going on 30 days & I'm about to transition from a XL 38 to an L 36.... measured and I'm 34 1/2..... cannot wait for my tummy to be extremely flat!!

****ALERT***FAKE PEOPLE******ALERT*****SMH****LMBO*****

you have individual that go out there way to set-up an Account...just to see what you got going on... creating fake names and etc.... if you are reading this... FIND YOU SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY WITH!!!! I'M THA WRONG ONE but @ the RIGHT TIME -LMBO silly RABBITS!!!TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS-hahahahaha!!!! BTW--------I DO NOT PLAY WITH KIDS!!!REAL GROWN OVER HERE!!!! Nosey Azz'z!!! Booooooooom ***the end**** Had to take it there!!!!! It's some fakeness out there!!!! Yall BE careful for the ones that take out there day to make you a priority....

****Morning All****

Yall Diva's have an awesome day today!!!! MUAH!!!! I'm officially 2 Mos PO!!! Yaaaay ME!!!

Keep YOUR Eye's ON HIM!!!

"If you keep your eyes on things above, those struggles you are going through soon have to line up with your Faith.?#?Hebrews11?:6

**Trust**

"When God is your God, there are four things you can trust Him for: instruction, protection, provision and direction.

People!!

Offense only comes where there is expectation, so be careful where you put your expectation. Don't expect people to be more than people.
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

Overall Dr Shewmake is a wonderful physician. If i had to do it all over again i would choose him! He has a great staff...the only thing that concern me is that i did not get a follow-up call to check on me since i had surgery. I will address this at my appt as well address my back flank. He did advise me that he was going to get as much as possible but it wasn't done. Other than that... i love the way my front side looks.

Comments (1,064)

Do I need to call and get an APB out on you missy? Whatcha up too partner n crime?
lol... I'm here boo =))) Smiling it these fake individuals.... hahahahaha... =))
I meant at
Okkkkkkkkkk!!!!'
I've been noticing a lot of that sis , I do feel u on that one!!! It's like u said "wtf" get a life!
Right!
Hey love.. hope all is well..just wanted to tell you that you are looking gorg as always!!...im finally able to put on my waist trainer...how many hours in a day did you wear yours? The crap we go through..lol, but no pain, no gain...right?!?
Hey love.... yes!! I can wear mines 24/7 I need to go down to another size... & thanks so much
Ms Photogenic your a mess girl. You put people in their places don't you. You go girl speak your mind.
Ijs... just speaking the truth!!! Hehehehehehehe
Looking good Hun!!
thanks booskie!
Hey "Thick'ems"! Ya looking good ma!
Thanks booskie... but you LOOK EVEN better!!! MUAH!!!!
Hey Ms Photogenic. I love your pictures. Your baby girl is too cute. Thank you for posting on my old blog. Lol I have a new one. How do you feel? Are you still working out. Im back at work so I haven't done too much walking. School starts August 4, 2014 so we're rushing. Miss talking to you on the phone. Take care.
I'm still working out... and working all this OT.... smh... cannot wait to say I am under 200.... Hopefully when I weigh... I will be..... fingers crossed
Looking good.......
What and where did you get your waist trainer? You look amazing btw!
http://getskinnywithmissie.bigcartel.com & thank you so much love!!!!
Hey girly girl wassupper !!!
hey sissy=)) ... I'm about to comment to your blog..MUAH!!!!
Oooow were what did I do now...lol! Rocking it out I see u go girly!!! Cutie!
Typo.... Wee
lmbo sis you ah mess-hehehehehehehe