Lost 300 Pounds! 52 Years Old, Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift -Little Rock, AR

I had the Adjustable Lap-band July 28, 2011...and...

I had the Adjustable Lap-band July 28, 2011...and with HARD work, I have lost 300 pounds. I need a whole body re-vamp. The skin is awful. Will start with tummy tuck and breast lift on June 23, 2014. Dr. Spann will do a Fleur-di-lis tummy tuck and a breast lift with no implants. So ready!!!! One month countdown!

COUNTDOWN...Three Weeks and Two Days

So EXCITED!!!!!
Getting my things together. Gauze, gentle paper tape, wipes, tissues, Benadryl, Triple Antibotic Ointment, Ice Pack, peroxide, thermometer, Milk of Magnesia, Perdiem, cotton swabs, Ibuprofen P.M., antibacterial body wash, Arnica Montana tablets, Bromelain tablets, Arnica Gel, alcohol swabs, Enoxaparin Injections, Cephalexin, Norco...Books. Have I forgotten anything?
Hubby put in for vacation. Oh, pillows, pillows, and more pillows. Loose fitting pj's with button front tops.

Surgery yesterday (June 23rd)

Surgery went well. Pain not to bad. Probably will get worse when everything starts waking up. Only took now pain pill last night and one this morning before the 3 hour drive home. Getting around pretty good. Use a walker if I have had pain meds. So far, so goo!
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon