Lipo After Tummy Tuck - Little Rock, AR

I had a tummy tuck last August . I love it!,,...

I had a tummy tuck last August . I love it!,, there were of a couple of things my PS wanted to fix, like a scar revision for a dog ear on my hip. While I was in there I asked how much to lipo my arms, back, and inner thighs.
Then after a week of high stress I went to time doc and said lets do all! Then I sat in my car and thought " Holy Crap, what did I just do?! Since this a Tuesday and he had an opening Thursday there was not a lot of time . Lipo is nothing compared to a tummy tuck, I was up and walking right after! I am a little sore but that's about it.

Now my actually scar revision is not comfortable, it bleed and bleed last night? My PS recommend that I put a towel down and lay on it to stop the bleeding. After it stop ed I took a shower with my compression on. I felt so much better! Doc said I have to wear the garment for a full feel. Oh yeah, I had the PS do a fat transfer into my breast. I've always had one that was much smaller than the other. Right not they full like they gave rocks in the! It reminds my of when you milk comes in to nursery for the first time!
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon