It's Time to REALLY Tackle the Weight...- Little Rock, AR

Soooooooooooooo, this is my second review. I've...

Soooooooooooooo, this is my second review.
I've already had a panniculectomy December of last year and now considering Gastric Bypass.
Here's why:
I'm really really happy with the outcome of my surgery but I know the results can be more remarkable if I lose weight and get to a healthy range. I don't have any co-morbidities, however my BMI is 41.9. I fluctuate with my weight and it has officially become very annoying. I'm sooooooo happy they relaxed alot with the criteria for being qualified.
I've considered getting the surgery for a long time. Initially I was interested in the Lap Band until I heard horror stories about how they behave, and most people who get the band decide on revision to the sleeve or bypass. I'm not interested in the sleeve because I prefer Gold standard for this type of surgery. The idea of having a Open Gastric Bypass was scary to me so I was pretty much sold when they came out with the laparoscopic version.
Most people who've I mentioned it to can't wrap their mind around why someone would consider doing something this jurassic,.. well they probably haven't been fat or tired of being fat yet. Shit, I'm over it.. I'm active and I make good choices and I am all for being blessed with a wonder tool to aid me in getting to the promiseland.

As of now I am starting the 6 month diet requirement.. wish me luck on that!! ;o)

Hey there,

Just popping on to see how you're doing? I think you mentioned that you'd be having your consultation this month, is that still going ahead?

Hi there, how are you doing?

Are you still on track for surgery in May?

How's the diet going? Good luck and keep us posted!

Dr. John Baker

I chose Dr. John Baker for the surgery because I did major research on him and got awesome reviews about his work in comparison to others I researched as well. I found his profile on Obesityhelp.com :o)