56 Widow Dont Want to Look So Tired. - Rochester, NY

After taking care of my husband for two years who...

After taking care of my husband for two years who had cancer.I guess the stress of taking care of him made me look so tired. I heard about Ultherapy and thought is was right for me.I liked the idea of changes over time. I will say yeah it hurts but I think its well worth it. There wasn't any down time really.I would most definitely recommend Ultherapy to any one who wants to looks better with out having surgery.Who doesn't want to look better I sure do.

picture before Ultherapy

In a couple of weeks I will post a new picture.

Not sure yet

Im not sure yet its only been a couple of weeks and no change at all.I know its to early but other people have had some results . One thing I hope will change is the bags under my eyes even a little bit would make me happy. Most of the bruising is gone except still under my eyes a little.I sure hope I too will get great results. A RN did my procedure and said it takes time to see good results I sure hope so.

two week picture.

My two week picture I cant tell yet but its early.

two week pic

I'm glad the bruising is gone.

two week.pic #2

Another pic

new pics

Almost 3 wks

want to see more results

I'm not seeing a lot of results yet.In fact I don't see any changes . Its been 3 weeks you would think I would see something.
Ideal Image

Ideal Image is where I had my Ultherapy done. Everyone there were so knowledgeable. I was never pressured to get any procedure.Carol showed me photos answered all my questions . Heather did my Ultherapy she was really good took her time made sure I was ok the whole time.They even called me the next day just to see how I was doing.Kudos to the great staff at Ideal Image.